『18』➳ déjà vu?¿

『••✎••』
7:32pm...

"what? you didn't tell me it was at your house!" the smaller boy's whine came from behind you.

"this isn't my house; it's my brothel. get it right, dude." he deadpanned at your reply, stopping in his tracks. your laugh was short-lived as you shrugged, walking backwards and simultaneously pushing open the gate with your body, "you didn't ask."

"nope." jungkook spun around on the balls of his feet, walking back down the pavement.

"what- bunny! it won't be that bad. come on~," taking one of his hands and interlocking your fingers, you pulled him back in the intended direction. "we can just eat some ice-cream, and then i'll drive you home. deal?"

"you can drive?" he rose an eyebrow, dark eyes running over your neat front garden as the pair of you passed by.

pushing your key into the lock with one hand, you waved off jungkook's question with the other. "not legally, but potato potatoe."

"who goes there?!" you could hear your mum's faint shout from upstairs when the door opened, a gush of warm air greeting you too.

"it's (y/n)!" you yelled back. jungkook covered his ears, and threw you a dirty look. "sorry, she's weird. follow me, my love."

kicking off your shoes, jungkook barely had time to get off his own before you were tugging him into your kitchen. the dancer almost jumped out of his skin upon seeing someone popping and locking in front of the microwave, a navy dressing gown strewn over their figure. he quickly looked at you, instinctively moving slightly behind, because, in no way, shape or form was he expecting to run into a member of your family.

"what the fuck are you doing?" your brother stopped at your disgusted voice, lifting his shoulders and head in an incredibly exaggerated sigh. next, turned around, paying absolutely no attention to jungkook, and proceeded to flick you a double bird, before he continued his movements. "as you can see, i have a guest."

"as you can see, i'm waiting for my food." on cue, the machine beeped loudly, eliciting a small hiss from jungkook beside you. making a quick note of his strange reaction, your brief curiosity was back to annoyance within a flicker of a second.

"you little virgin. don't forget i'm older than you," you scowled.

"dOn't ForGeT I'm oLDeR— fuck off." the stranger took his bowl of noodles and disappeared from sight, although not without another display of his middle finger.

you took a deep breath as soon as he was gone, clenching the hand that wasn't holding jungkook's tightly by your side. after a moment you turned to jungkook with a closed-eye smile. "sorry about that, bunny." the smile fell and you mumbled, "i can't believe he'd be so rude. seems i need to pattern him again."

"so, your brother?"

"i'd prefer you didn't associate it with me. it's just a gremlin i have to put up with until i finish school. moving on." you swiftly changed the topic, humming a note as you glided across the tiled floor and, thanks to your socks, smoothly landing in front of the fridge-freezer to pull one side open, "what flavour do you want, kook?"

you tugged your head out from the cold container to glance at the younger and beckon him over. he approached with wide eyes, peeking over your shoulder to look array of frozen treats.