『17』➳ there's multiple fishes

『••✎••』
6:27pm...

safe to say, it was the best thing you'd ever seen. was it possible to move your body like that? well, apparently fucking so.

you couldn't take your eyes off of jungkook.

if you could compare it to anything, it was like he had been possessed by liquid gold. the fluency of his movements rare yet precise, plus his ass looked good as fuck. that loose jumper he was wearing might as well have not even been there, what, with how much it was flying everywhere and leaving his chiselled stomach and snatched waist bare. the choreography allowed you to see every single curve.
may god bless dancing.

jimin and taehyung looked great too - you'd admit it. even your own group of friends were extremely skilled when it came to dancing. it's had to be something in the water here.

you were bopping your head enthusiastically, your face holding a concentrated visage. "yeahhh, hit it, bunny. ooo! look at that spin! that control!... just take me now."

hoseok turned to look at you a good ten seconds later, realising that your voice wasn't audible over the music any longer and you had become silent. he'd known you for half an hour at best, and he already knew that quiet wasn't in your dictionary.

brown eyes darted down to find your face, and hoseok could barely stop himself from shuddering when he saw the intense look of focus on your face. 'polar' wasn't a satisfactory enough word to describe the contrast to how you were previously. he took a second glance, after a quick lookup, and nearly shit himself when he found you looking dead in his eyes.

"staring at me, jay?"

the redhead startled with the direct question, a hand coming up to clutch his shirt above where his heart rested.

"scared the shit out of me— no, i-i was just looking a-around,"

you snorted lightly as you let your eyes drift back over to the performers, "you are scared easily, hoseok. that is not something you should've let me know." a coy smile arose on your lips, and the fact that you weren't even looking in his direction as you said it made it much more sinister.

he took a few side-steps away from you, and with one last shudder, left you to your own devices.

when the dance finished, and the music was paused, you stood in applause, wiping a tear from your right eye. "oh my sweet baby jesus. that was so beautiful. jungkook, mi amore, you never told me you were so talented!" you stepped closer with arms wide open to pull him into a hug.

of course, jungkook wouldn't let you touch him so easily in front of his hyungs.

watching the black-haired boy struggle to get away from you, taehyung, with his sexy ass voice, decided he should say something. "jungkook-ah, let your girlfriend hug you!" he teased, grinning widely when he caught the wink you shot him.

the boy in question all but growled at his friend, throwing a glare in his direction that could've killed. with the objective of calming him down before jungkook actually did commit murder, you sauntered behind him and wrapped your arms around his waist, tugging him to your chest so you could rest your head on his shoulder.