『12』➳ twenty-one questions

『••✎••』
11:47pm...

"jungkook?" a man's rough voice called.

"yes dad? it's me."

"what are you doing?"

"i got thirsty, so i just went downstairs to get a drink."

"then what was all the noise?"

"i tripped over."

"ah, i told your mother that we needed to get that fixed; never wants to listen to me that woman. are you okay?"

"yeah, dad, i'm fine, just go back to sleep. sorry for waking you up."

"alright. straight to sleep."

"okay."

you heard some more shuffling, then a door closing. before you knew what was happening, jungkook was tugging you out of your impromptu hiding space and into his room.

he closed the door behind you, and when he faced you after locking it, you had a shit eating grin on your face,
"you were thirsty huh?"

he rolled his eyes, going to sit at his desk situated underneath a window and dug through one of the drawers. "if anything, you were the thirsty one."

he had a point. you shrugged, moving further into the room. it was decently-sized and comfy, personalised with stuff concerning his favourite artists and inspirations. there was also a lot of medals and trophies, from his dancing, the accompanying pictures told you.

jungkook eventually brought out some money, and walked back to you. he took your hand and placed the money into it, already directing you to the door. "there you go, there's your money. this was a nice visit, but i'm sure your parents are worried."

"my parents aren't at home."

"then your friends."

"as bad as it sounds, they don't care. plus, you're the one who told me i had to come now."

"yeah, but i didn't think you'd actually come."

"my guy, when money comes into the equation, there's not a lot that i wouldn't do."

"now i know. but it's almost midnight. go home."

"it's raining though." jungkook paused at what you said, his ears only just picking up the rain hammering down relentlessly outside. "and i didn't bring a jacket."

he groaned again, "why me?"

"i'm telling you; destiny." you wiggled your fingers with the word, plonking down in his previous seat. "so now it looks like i'm stranded here, with you, in your bedroom."

"if i give you the wifi password, will you sit there and leave me alone?"

"affirmative captain."

not five minutes later, you called him.

"bunny?"