Hotels and movies

Once the group of high school kids go to the Hotel, they were shuffled into groups of 4. Two girls, two boys. They called out the first group, which luckily had Flash and his popular group in it. Peter was glad to not have to deal with him in the same hotel room all summer. The next group was called. "Michelle Jones" the name rung out through the crowd of students. Peter looked over at her and her eyes were wide. She walked to the teacher and grabbed a keycard. He saw her eyes glance at the clip board and her eyes softened as a smile slightly appeared on her face. She walked over, grabbed her suitcase, then glanced over at Peter with a smile. Peter felt his heart flutter, but snapped back to reality when he heard Ned's girlfriend's name. Peter glanced to Ned. Ned's eyes were wide and hopeful. Peter edged closer to him, "I think you're gonna be called." Ned looked up. "Ned Leeds" They called. A grin spread across Ned's face and he walked forward happily. Peter looked down sadly, waiting for the last person to get called. "Peter Parker" they called. He looked up excitedly. He walked forward, grabbing the key card and his luggage. He to the hotel, excited to room with his two best friends. He walked in and felt a shiver go down his spine. He whirled around as Mj rushed out, trying to scare him. He grabbed her wrist with a smirk on his face.

Her mouth dropped open. "I uh.. that didn't go as I expected" she sighed, pulled her wrist away. His smirk only grew wider. She felt her stomach start to flutter so she hardened her expression, walking past him. He frowned and followed her up the room.

She pushed open the door to reveal a giant room. There were 5 doors all leading to different things. Mj walked to one in the middle, pushing it open and walking in. Peter fiddled with his bracelet, it was a dark rope that had a little Spider-Man face and an Ironman face dangling from one side. He sighed and looked up, jumping back to see Mj had walked out of her room and pointed to the door next to hers. He walked into it, seeing a medium sized with a couple of small windows. He glanced around and saw a king sized bed in the corner of the room. A tv on the wall with a couch across from it. There was a door on the side of the wall. He dropped all his stuff on his bed and walked to the door. He placed his hand on the knob softly. Then it swung open and he jumped back. Mj stood with a smirk, "I scared ya?" He opened his mouth in shock, "How did I- I mean yeah" Mj raised an eyebrow, "Okay dork" She stared down at the floor awkwardly. Peter glanced around, "Can i see your room?"

She nodded and turned away from the door, letting him walk in. He glanced around. He seemed to be surprised with the room. The giant window that replaced the back wall. The big bed that sat in the corner. The little reading nook on the other side. She smirked as his lips parted in amazement. "How come you get the good room?" He said, but seemed to stop himself from saying more. "Huh I don't know.. I was called first so I get first pick." She said shrugging. He looked to the side of the room, "so the only rooms connected are ours?" He blurted out with a smile on his face. She felt her face heat up, "uhm no! Ned's room is connected with Betty's" She couldn't hide her embarrassment. His smirk only grew wider as she walked over to the window. "I'm just kidding Michelle" He said with a soft chuckle. She clenched her fist.. "Michelle" rang through her ears "Michelle Michelle Michelle Michelle" her mind screamed. She breathed heavily as she remembered her drunk sister yelling at her with that name. She quickly wiped away the tears that were falling out of her eyes and she turned around.

She jumped back, facing Peter who was very close to her. His eyes were soft, and worried. "Hey? Are you okay?" He asked softly. She widened her eyes, "uhm yeah.. just nervous" He nodded, then looked back at the open door. He walked to it and placed his hand on the knob. "How about... we keep this open? Both of us have.... problems.. so maybe we could help each other?" He said nervously. She thought for a little bit, but then got an idea. "Okay. But first, you have to admit something to me" She said. He looked at her with wide eyes.