Please Dont Go

"What?" Peter said. Mj shook her head and looked at May. The older woman smiled and wrapped the blanket around Mj. Mj curled into the blanket and thankfully took the cup of tea. "Thank you Aunt May.." Mj said quietly. May smiled and nodded, then felt the room. Mj sipped the drink, then set in on the bedside table. She turned to Peter and moved closer to him. She pulled the blanket around the both of them and held he held her as she leaned into him.

"Okay you wanna tell me what you were gonna say now?" He grinned, pulling her closer. She shifted and looked up at him. "Maybe later. Can't we just sleep right now?" She said, her eyes drooping. He smiled, and Mj snorted at the dorkiness that resided in him. She sighed
and laid her head down on his shoulder, her eyes shutting slowly and same for him.

Peter woke up to a knock on his bedroom door. His eyes fluttered open and he felt a warm sensation pretty much all over his body and his eyes traveled down to Mj. Her eyes were closed and her head was resting on his chest softly. Her chest was rising and falling at a slow pace, and her arms were wrapped around his waist. He groaned and slowly slipped out of her grasp, and gently set her down on his pillow.

He walked to his door and opened it, surprised to see Nick Fury. "Fury? What- "Not the time for questions Parker. Get your suit, we have a lot to talk about." He interrupted, walked out of his doorway. Peter looked over at the passed out Mj, his heart lurched.

Don't leave me. Please.

Peter sighed walked to his closet. He placed his hands on the handle but stopped. He looked over at her again. I don't want to leave her... he thought reluctantly. "Parker! Let's go. It's about Beck. He isn't on our side." Peter furrowed his eyebrows, and turned around. "what?" He said loudly, causing Mj to stir. He widened his eyes and looked over at her, but she just turned on her side and fell back to sleep. He sighed and grabbed his suit.

They were in the car when Fury explained everything to him. It infuriated him. He killed Abby. Abby. One of his childhood best friends, dead because of some guy with a fishbowl on his head. "Mr. Parker?" Fury said, leaning forwards in the chair at the office. Peter had his hands on his head as his eyes watered. He looked up, his eyes filled with tears and anger. He was fuming. He stood up forcefully and slammed his hand onto the table. "She was my friend. And he killed her." He shouted.

Fury sighed and looked out the window. "Listen Parker. There comes a time when you're going to loose people- "No!" He interrupted, making Fury jump. "No." He yelled, tears threatening to fall down his cheeks. "I have already lost. I've lost my parents, my uncle, my mentor who treated me like a son, and now, my friend. You can't tell me it's gonna hurt, because I know like hell how hard it hurts. And too lose that many people? You have no idea." He cried, tears now streaming down his face.

"I'll go take him down. You, don't interfere." Peter snarled, then pulled on his mask and swung out the window. He swung to the bridge where Beck was not expecting the kid to show up. Peter swung and slammed against Beck's back, making him fall forwards. "You killed her!" He yelled, webbing his hand and yanking him to the floor. "It's your fault!" He screamed, kicking him in the face. A crowd surrounded the two 'superhero's' and yelled at Peter for fighting him. "ITS HIS FAULT!" He yelled at them. Green smoke curled around Peter's body and he widened his eyes as everything went black.

He was back in space. "Kid.." the voice he missed so much said. Peter inhaled sharply and whirled around. "Mr. Stark?" He said, stumbling towards the older man. "Kid. It's your fault. I'm dead, because of you." Tony said, looking down at his chest. Peter felt tears well up in his eyes. "No... no Mr. Stark please, please. Please don't go.." he sobbed, reaching out and trying to grab his mentor. Tony fell into the ground and was replaced with a tombstone that read:

Anthony Edward Stark
A loving father, husband
And hero.

Peter sobbed and sunk to his knees. "Please... please come back.." he cried.

"If you were better... maybe Tony would still be alive." Becks voice ran through his head.

Peter tried to place his hand on the stone but a hand ripped out of the ground and grabbed his wrist. Peter pulled back and ripped off the hand. He lurched to his feet as a zombie Iron Man rose in front of him. "Stop..." he sobbed as he stumbled backwards. "Please Mr. Stark..." he cried. "I don't want to fight you.." he cried. The illusion didn't stop so Peter shot a web at the hand that was pointing at him. "I'm sorry Tony." He said, then yanked down and kicked the armor in the stomach. The armor shot a blast at the kid but he ducked under it.

Peter was losing. It was obvious and it didn't hurt Peter physically. Peter shot two webs on both sides of the armor and yanked outwards, making the armor rip apart. He breathed heavily as the world around him dissolved. It was dark again, and a cold breeze blew past him.

"Peter!" He heard a scream. He looked around in the darkness until a bright shone in front of him. Beck was holding Mj by her neck and dangling her off of her fire escape. "MJ" he yelled running towards them. "Peter! Help me!" She sobbed reaching out towards him, then screaming as she was dropped. "No!" He screamed as she fell further and further. "It was supposed to be her Peter!" Beck yelled. The darkness faded and he was back in the daylight. A blast of green smoke slammed into Peter and he was knocked back into a wall.

He opened his eyes and saw Beck trailing over you. "Why her? Why not me" He croaked out. "Because. What's the fun in just killing you?" Beck said loud enough for the people to hear. They all backed away in fear of the man. "I trusted you." Peter choked. "Bad Idea." He said, then slammed down more of him magic on Peter, making him pass out.

Peter woke up in a bed. He blinking open his eyes and looked around the bright room. He groaned and tried to move his hand to his head but stopped when he felt a hand on his. He looked down and saw Mj curled up in the chair by his bed with her hand intertwined with his. Tear stains were visible on her cheeks and her head was leaning on his chest. It broke his heart, knowing it was his fault she had been crying. Her curly hair saw pulled into a ponytail and she had changed her clothes into a different one of Peter's sweaters and some of her jeans.

Her eyes were closed and red around the eyelids. There's bags under her eyes and Peter wonders how long he's been out. He moved his other hand to play with her hair and ends up braiding little strands together messily, considering he only has one hand.

Then,

She wakes up.

Ah hello. Sorry this took longer than the other ones I just got a little bit stuck at some parts but here we are! I'll hopefully post the next story soon, and it'll be more of Mj's POV of everything that happened in this chapter. :))