Suprises and Jelousy

Peter woke up to Ned slamming into the room. He sat up quickly, glancing next to him and seeing Mj was not there. Peter felt himself get a little sad but covered it up when Mj walked through the side door with an angry expression on her face. "What the hell Ned" She said, rubbing her eyes. Peter examined her, her messy hair, and her crinkled up shirt. "Oh Sorry Mj I didn't see that door was open" Ned said, glancing over at Peter for a split second. Peter's face flushed and he got out of bed. Peter pushed Ned out the door repeating, "I'll be out for breakfast in a little bit let me change". He turned around and heaved out a sigh. Mj was looking at him with a mix of emotions in her expression. "Why did you leave?" He blurted. She looked away, "I didn't want to disturb you" "how would you have disturbed me I asked you to stay with me" He said, walking towards her. Mj felt her heart pound and her blood boil. "Well maybe we should keep this door closed. Then maybe we won't have this problem anymore" She said angrily, backing up and slamming the door shut. Peter's eyes widened and he felt his expression fall apart, "Wait no" He whined. "No I can't lose you too" He whispered.

Mj walked to her closet. She grabbed a white short sleeved shirt that had a little design on the front. She grabbed her plain black jeans and shorts and got dressed. She pulled her messy hair into a ponytail with a little hair falling out the front. Then she started to regret it. She turned around and swung the door open, only to see peter pulling off his shirt, already only in boxers. She widened her eyes, then looked away, her cheeks heating up. Peter started laughing and she heard him fall. "Shut up and get clothes on" She snapped. He calmed down and got dressed. "Ahem, I'm fully clothed now" he said. She turned around, her cheeks still pink. Then she walked forward and hugged him tightly, "I'm still mad at you, but forgive you" He hugged her back softly, "Is it because I'm Spiderman?" She pulled away, "you ruined the moment" he pouted. She fake pouted then flipped him off and walked back into her room.

She walked out of her room into the living room and threw herself onto the couch. Betty was sitting on the chair reading a magazine and Ned was in the kitchen making breakfast. Peter walked out in a white t-shirt with a blue and white flannel and jeans. He shot a web at a water bottle and flung it towards himself but it hit Betty. "Oh sHit I'm so sorry" He said rushing towards her. She was laughing though. She tossed the water bottle to him, "it's okay". He uncapped it and chugged it, then chucked it at the back of Ned's head. "HEY" Ned yelled. Peter pointed at Mj. "HEY!" She yelled back in protest. Peter giggled and sat next to her.

After they ate breakfast, they grabbed their things and went out into town. Peter and Mj were talking about the architecture of the city, when a very familiar voice sounded behind them. Ned, Betty, Mj, and Peter all whirled around at the same time. "Liz?" Ned yelled. Mj glanced over at Peter, her heart dropped. His mouth was open and his eyes said it all. She looked away, and pulled herself away from the group. Betty seemed to notice, because she grabbed Mj's hand and pulled her closer. "Don't leave just yet, let's see how he acts around her" She whispered, but Peter heard. Mj nodded. Peter glanced towards Mj with a small smile, then turned back to Liz. "Hey guys!" She said excitedly. "Liz? Why are you in Europe?" Peter asked. "My mother decided to go on a summer vacation" She said. "Why are you guys here?" She asked. "School summer vacation." Mj said, her voice blunt and emotionless. Liz nodded, then she looked at Peter. "Peter, can I talk to you for a second?" Liz said. Peter glanced at Mj but nodded. Mj his her disappointment. "I'll be at the bell tower" She said to Betty before walking away.

"So.. did you ever get what was bothering you sorted out?" Liz said, walking with Peter. Peter looked away, "I guess you could say that" Liz glanced over at him, "Well. I don't know what that means but I do know that there's a dance held by the city tonight. If you want, we could go together." She said. Peter glanced at her, knowing if she had asked this during homecoming he would gladly accept, but something was holding him back. "Uhm... I'll have to think about that" He said. "PETER!" Ned yelled. Peter whirled around. "WHAT!" He yelled back. Ned waved for him to come back over. "Sorry to cut this conversation short, but I gotta go" He said, walking towards Ned. Liz watched him go.