Plans

Peter followed Happy up the stairs and into a room. "Nick Fury?" Peter choked out. "Peter Parker.. or should I say Spiderman?" Fury said, crossing his arms and leaning against a desk. "Uhm Hello Sir" Peter said quickly. "Woah" Ned whispered, but Peter heard it. "Listen Parker, we have a problem, and you're gonna help." Fury said. Peter opened his mouth to say something but Fury cut him off. "This is Quentin Beck. His world was destroyed by the same things that are threatening to destroy our world." Fury said, gesturing to a man standing across the room. Peter walked forwards and they shook hands, then Peter turned back Nick Fury. "Wait what do you mean 'his world'?" Peter asked quickly.

"The snaps tore a whole in our dimension, thus making it possible for Beck to be able to come to our world. He wants to end it, but he can't do it alone." He explained. "I lost everything I loved. I can't let that happen again." Beck said, a sad and tired look in his eyes. "I destroyed two of them.. the third one destroyed my world" He said sadly, and Peter nodded.

"Beck says he won't be able to destroy this third one alone, and we need your help to stop it. So.. are you up for it?" Fury said, standing up straight and facing Peter. "I uhm... yeah.. yeah I'm up for it but.. what exactly are we facing here?" He stuttered.

"They're called 'The Elementals' and they set out to destroy. There was one made out of water, but it was destroyed by Beck. There was also a rock one but it was also destroyed by Beck. The third one, lava/fire, destroyed his home and everything on it." Fury said, messing with some tech and showed the monsters as he explained them. "Now Parker. I need you to tell me who all knows your alter ego." Fury said quickly.

Peter felt his lips part, "Uhm Ned, who is over there.. My Aunt and Mj" Fury nodded, then his expression darkened, "And how did they figure it out?" "Uhm Ned and May saw me and Mj figured it out" Peter answered. "And who is this 'Mj' are you talking about?" Peter felt his face flush at Nick's words. "Uhm she's uh.. my best friend from childhood... and maybe my girlfriend" He stuttered. "I was joking but okay Parker. Now the Elemental is going to be here soon. You need to keep it away from Metal or else it will grow. It will become more and more powerful.. it will be like an explosion." Fury said.

"Like a microwave!" Peter exclaimed, then his face flushed when he saw Fury looking at him with a deadpanned expression. "Sure Parker. Anyways the battle is tomorrow, so be prepared. Let's go over the plan now so you don't forget immediately."

Mj sat on the couch watching Morgan as she gushed about how amazing her 'older brother Peter' was. It was adorable how much this tiny child loved Peter. "Do you know his secret?" She whispered, climbing onto the couch and crawling next to Mj. "Yes I do" she whispered back to the little girl. "Awesome! He always makes me a little hammock out of his webs and let's me hang out in it" she squealed. "He's so sweet! He also always talks about this girl he knows! I always ask him if he's met anyone he's interested in but he always says the same girl" the little brunette said.

Mj raised her eyebrows, "oh yeah? Can you tell me who he talks about?" Morgan giggled helplessly, then smiled brightly. "I don't know... he might get mad!" She said excitedly. "It's okay, he won't stay mad at you" Mj giggled. "Okay... it's this girl names Mj or Michelle? I don't know.." Morgan said. Then looked up at Mj who had a wide grin on her face and her cheeks her pinkish. "What's your name?" Morgan then asked skeptically. "My name is Mj" the teen said. Morgan widened her eyes, then scrambled off the couch and up the stairs.

"Morgan Wait!" Mj said, reaching her hand out to the younger girl, but it was too late.

Morgan burst through the door Peter was in. Peter jumped and swung around to see the little girl with tears in her eyes. "Hey Morgan what's wrong?" He asked, his voice soft. He walked towards her and scooped her up in his arms. "Can I uh.. talk to her?" He said, turning around as Morgan clutched onto his shoulder. Fury nodded, and Peter walked out of the room and took her downstairs. "Okay Morgan, wanna tell me what was wrong?" He said, dropping her down on the chair near the couch Mj was sitting on. "I'm very sorry Peter. I told her your secret" she said sadly.

Peter turned to Mj with his eyebrows raised. "Mj already knows my secret" he said, turning back to her. "No! I told her about your other secret. When you would tell me about that girl that you liked so much!" She said, her eyes welling up in tears. Peter burst out into laughter. Morgan gasped at his outburst. "Oh Morgan that's adorable" he smiled widely. "Wha-what are you talking about?" She asked quickly. "Morgan, Mj knows I like her. In fact Mj likes me too. Hopefully" He added at the end, glancing at the girl who was curled up on the couch. She stuck her tongue out at him, and he chuckled. "Wait! Are you to together!?" Morgan said excitedly. "Uh.. yeah" he choked out.

After Peter came back from the upstairs, Happy told everyone it was time to go. Mj was walking again and had a small, tiny limp but she ignored it. Happy and Ned got onto the plane and Morgan pulled Mj and Peter back. They both glanced at each other, then kneeled down to be in level with the young girl. Morgan smiled and hugged Peter's neck. "I'll see you later Peter! Momma said there was a recording she found.. it was for you.. do you want mommy to send it to Karen for you?" She asked, her voice suddenly lowering into a serious tone in her voice.

Mj looked at Peter, his eyes were suddenly drained of happiness and light that they were before she brought up a recording. "Yes Morgan.. please tell Mrs. Potts to send it over" He said, trying to fake his happiness. She nodded, then turned to Mj. "You take good care of him.. okay?" Morgan whispered to Mj as she hugged her. "Of course" Mj whispered back. Morgan pulled away with a smile on her face. "Thank you. Bye bye!" She said, then turned around and slammed into her mothers leg. "Ow.. sorry momma" she groaned. Pepper laughed and picked up her daughter.

"Bye Peter. I'll send the recording. We also have to go over his Will at some point.." She said sadly, but quickly hid it with a smile. "I'll see you again later kid." She said, faking a happy expression. Peter returned it with a fake smile but Mj could see right through it. They walked towards the plane and as soon as they heard the door to the house close Peter grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to his chest.

His arms wrapped tightly around her waist and his face was hidden in her shoulder. She could feel him shaking against her body and she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hey shhh Peter it's okay... it's okay.." she whispered in his ear. He pulled away and quickly wiped his tears, then held her hand and pulled her into the plane.