Ships

After first period, Mj walked back to her locker alone. She slammed into Abby and they both stumbled back. Abby's frown turned into a gigantic grin as she realized who was in front of her. Abby grabbed Mj's wrist and pulled her closer as Mj went to open her locker. "Soooo you guys were holding hands?" Abby whispered loudly. Mj's cheeks flushed and she turned around fuming at her sister. "Abigail Maria Jones!" Mj said defensively. "You seriously need to either quiet you voice or shut up- Oh shit!" Mj said, cutting herself off, then hiding her face in her locker. Abby furrowed her eyebrows, and glanced behind her to see Peter walking down the hall. Abby smirked, then pulled on Mj's arm and pushed her out into the crowd of kids, and right in front of Peter.

Mj tripped over someone's foot and prepared herself to slam against the floor.. but it never happened. She opened her eyes, which were shut tightly. Her eyes met all to familiar brown ones and her face flushed. "You okay?" He asked, helping her stand up straight. She crossed her arms and blew her bangs out of her eyes. "I will be. Once I murder my sister." Mj said angrily, turned towards her grinning sister. "Abigail I swear to god I will burn you alive" Mj fumed, starting to walk towards her sister. Peter rolled his eyes playfully, then decided to give Abby what she wanted. He reached towards Mj and grabbed her hand, then pulled her back and she bumped into his shoulder, but she didn't let go of his hand.

Abby smiled widely, then turned on her heel and rushed towards Neds locker, wanting to tell him what had just happened between their ship. "NED" she giggled loudly as she ran towards him. He turned around and a little blonde girl was standing next to him. "Ned you will not believe what just happened" Abby said as she walked closer to him. "Is it about our ship?" Ned asked excitedly. The blonde seemed to smile, "Please tell me your "ship" is Peter and Mj" Ned nodded to her and the blonde squealed. "Okay So first, I started teasing Mj about how they held hands this morning, then I pushed her into the crowd of people so she would trip and be caught by Peter because I saw him coming, then she started walking towards me all angry and Peter pulled her back by her hand and she didn't let goooo" Abby gushed. Ned and the blondes smiles were wide.

Mj walked to her locker, her hand still intertwined with Peter's. She opened her locker and grabbed her book for second period. The bell ran loudly and they both sighed quietly. They turned to each other with half smiles, both silently not wanting to let go. "I'll see you in third" Mj said softly, and Peter nodded in response. Mj looked around, making sure nobody they knew was around. She leaned forwards and kissed his cheek softly, then ran down the hall and to her next class, a stupidly dorky smile stayed on both of their faces.

Once they got to the 10 minute break before third period, Mj's heart was beating quickly. She walked in and saw Peter working on something, which was strange because it's break and he's rarely ever early to class. "What a strange site. Peter Parker early to a class." She said smugly, hiding the obvious fact that she was indeed flustered. Peter looked up, confused as to who was speaking, then a dorky smile crept onto his face. "Yeah yeah I know. But this is one of the only times this class is empty, and I can't exactly work on this without being caught." He said, gesturing to the chemicals in front of him. She nodded, then sat next to him.

"What is this?" She asked, reaching towards the notebook that had drawings, equations, and expressions littered all over the pages. She raised an eyebrow at his work, not at all surprised with how all of this answers were correct, but with what he was making. "Webs. It's not like it actually comes out of me." He said, shooting a small grin her way. She chuckled, "Good because that's a major turnoff." He dropped his jaw and his face flushed a bright red. "MJ" He said loudly. She giggled and pushed him playfully. "I'm joking Peter" She sighed, then leaned her head on his shoulder.

The bell rang loudly and Peter quickly cleaned up the access web and poured it into a container, then put it into his backpack and pushed all the supplies into the drawer. Mj sighed and sat up, then leaned against the wall and pulled out her book, waiting for class to start.