You're going to kill me

Once Mj woke up she heard faint talking. "No May listen I have to go. I have to take him down. It's his fault she's dead and it's his fault Mj is in pain. I don't want to see the girl I love in pain!" Peter said quietly from outside the cracked door. "Uhm I mean- "Don't try denying it Peter it's obvious. If you really loved her, then you would let it be for now. You obviously can't take him right now." May said kindly to him. Peter sighed in defeat and nodded, "okay."

Mj closed her eyes as Peter walked back in. He knelt down next to the bed and she opened her eyes slowly. A small smile stretched across her face. "Hi" She said quietly. "Hi." He said, moving his hand to her hair and messing with it. "Why do you like my hair so much?" She asked quietly, moving over so Peter could lay down. He sat down and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Why are you all of a sudden so soft?" He chucked, wrapping his arms around her. "I don't know. Probably because you almost just died." She said quietly.

They sat like that for an hour, and then May came in and told them that Peter could leave bed rest. He quickly slipped out of bed and grabbed a bag and his suit. "I'll be right back, don't move." He said, then walked to his window and swung out.

Mj waited for him impatiently. She wanted to know where he went and why he left, but he didn't tell her anything. He came back and grabbed her by her waist. "Okay hold onto me really tight." He said, scooping her up in his arms and carrying her to the window. He let go with on hand and held onto her waist securely. She wrapped her arms around his neck and almost screamed as he jumped off the building. "Peter!" She shrieked as they neared the ground, but swung up higher when he shot a web out of his wrist.

She felt herself slipping and she aggressively wrapped her legs around his waist. She curled her head into the crook of his neck and tried to breathe. "You're going to kill me." She whispered loudly. He chuckled under his mask and landed on a tall building. She saw some blankets and a fort set up. Her heart flipped in her chest. He pulled off his mask and she turned to him. She examined the playful smile that was pressed on his lips, and the so messy yet so perfect curly hair draped on his head. "Oh my god you are so cute" She said, then turned red and covered her mouth. "Now you know how I feel!" He giggled, then stumbled towards her like a playful puppy.

"It's embarrassinggggg" he dragged out his words, wrapping his arms around her protectively. "I'm not embarrassed. I never get embarrassed to speak the truth." She snapped back, causing him to turn red and hide his face in her hair. "Jesus Christ how can you effect me like this" he mumbled into her neck. "Because you're a horny teenager." She coiled, a snarky laugh following her statement. He lifted his head up aggressively with his cheeks and ears flushed. Oh my god when he gets super embarrassed his ears turn red? I love being able to notice details.

He was trying to pull away which annoyed her so she gently placed her hands on his face and made him look in her eyes. "It was a Joke, parker." She said, a smirk present on her face. He whined and nodded, his cheeks still flushed. That's when she noticed every detail. How his hair falls directly in front of his eyes, how his lips curl into a small smile every time they make eye contact, how small and faint freckles are splattered across his nose and cheeks. She loved every little detail about him and it infuriated her.

He wanted to break eye contact, but he realized her eyes weren't as hard as normal. They were soft, and comforting. Her messy curls fell in front of her right eye and her lips rested in a small smirk, but it was slowly fading into a smile. "I hate you." She groaned, leaning her head against his shoulder and causing him to snap out of his daze. "What why?" He whined, playing with her hair. "Because. You're adorable and I can't stop looking at you." She mumbled against his shoulder. He smiled and messed with her hair which she had pulled up.

He tangled his hand in her hair and pulled out her scrunchie. She parted her lips in protest but quieted when she felt him playing with it. "Why do you like my hair so much?" She mumbled, then pulled away and walked to the little tent. He followed her like a puppy follows his owner and as soon as she sat down he laid his head in her lap. She smiled and started braiding small strands of his hair together. "Tell me about him." She said quietly, looking down into his eyes.

Peter smiled sadly, "He was amazing. The most amazing man I've ever met." She smiled weakly and continued braiding his hair. "He was like a father to me." He blurted out sadly. She raised her eyebrows and looked down at him with a hint of admire. He moved closer and laid his head against her stomach, listening to her heartbeat loud and clear. "I heard it." He said, tears slowly clouding his vision as he remembered. She looked away from his hair and lowered her hand down to his face.

"I heard his heart stop." He said tears slowly leaking down his face. She gave him a look of sympathy and wiped away the tears. She leaned down and kissed his forehead gently. She met his eyes again and smiled softly. "I really like you." He sighed, tears slowly falling again. "You can say you love me Peter." She said snarkily. He rolled his eyes and pulled on her collar, making her lean forwards. He caught her lips and then pulled away, letting the kiss linger for a little. He was teasing her so, she smiled and kissed him gently, then pulled herself from under him and curled up next to him. The sun was setting and Mj yawned as darkness slowly creeped in.

Peter kissed her forehead as she fell asleep, and he scooped her up in his arms. He pulled on his mask and slid down the building and onto the fire escape. He picked their apartment building to do this on because he knew she would fall asleep. He crawled through the window with her wrapped up in his arms. He laid her on his bed and he tried moving away but she whined and pulled him closer. "Mj I gotta change." He murmured, and she reluctantly let go. She opened her eyes and blushed as Peter pressed the spider on his chest, causing the suit to fall.

He grabbed some pajamas and slipped them on, then stumbled back when he looked back at Mj who was pulling off her jeans and grabbing some of his sweat pants. She looked at him and smirked tiredly, before his senses went off and rushed towards her as she fell. She fell into his arms and a dreamy smile played on her lips as she curled into his arms. "You're so comfy." She mumbled quietly. Peter picked her up and laid her down on the bed, then laid next to her as she laid her head on his shoulder and took his hand in hers, playing with his fingers.

He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes as she turned on her side and pulled his arm over her. She closed her eyes and pushed herself as close as she could to his chest and sighed. I love him.

Guess who didn't edit🤡🤡