Not Fucking Again

They had school today. Peter and Mj were dreading this more than anything, but they got ready anyways. Peter was wearing his normal button down hidden by a grayish sweater. Mj was wearing some black jeans and one of Peter's white sweaters with her hair down and slightly damp. They walked out of the apartment and towards the bus stop with their hands intertwined. They got on the bus and saw Ned, who was sitting next to Betty. They both widened their eyes when they saw Mj and moved down the back seat so they could sit there too. "Awe! Mj where's your sister!?" Mocking voices called out.

Mj's breathing hitched. The whole bus went silent and it was obvious who said it. It was Alexis Green. Mj turned on her heel and Peter tried to grab her hand but she pulled away from him and stalked up to the blonde girl. Mj smacked her hand across the girls face and the sound echoed through the bus. Peter widened his eyes and grabbed her waist as she tried to hit more. "No Mj don't." He said, then pulled her to the back of the bus and pulled her down into the seat. She tried clawing her way out of Peter's grasp but he just held on tighter. "I'm gonna fucking kill her!" Mj seethed, pushing Peter's arm.

"Mj calm down I know what she said was fucked up but you need to ignore her. I know it's hard to do but you have to try." He said, messing with her hair. She calmed down and closed her eyes, feeling his hands in her hair and calming down. She heaved out a sigh and leaned her head into his shoulder, tears burning her eyes so she hid her eyes in his neck. She shook with silent cries on the way to school. She knew today was going to be bad, and she hoped she could get through it.

They got off the bus and walked into the school. Peter's hand immediately found hers and she leaned her head on his shoulder as they walked to her locker. Mj reluctantly pulled out her books, then turned to look at Abby's older locker. She gasped slightly and saw the once bare locker, now decorated in little hearts and flowers. Bouquets of Roses and notes resided sticking out and on the floor in front of it. Mj slowly walked up to it, feeling her wall crack when she saw the picture of her late sister.

She reached her hand forwards and brushed her thumb against her sister's smiling face. Tears seeped out of her eyes and she smiled sadly, a sudden tang of acceptance flowing through her veins. It didn't stay though. "Well Well Well, if it isn't Nerd 1,2, and 3!" Alexis chimed, crossing her arms at the three teens. Mj jumped slightly and turned, suddenly noticing Ned standing next to Peter. "So sad your sisters gone. She wasn't even that good of a person. Really she seemed like a sad fake Bitc- "SHUT THE FUCK UP" Mj screamed slamming Alexis aggressively into a locker.

Peter lurched forwards as Mj tried desperately to pull the girl into the same amount of pain she was baring. "Mj!" Peter whined, grabbing her waist. "Shit!" He head Flash Thompson say behind them. The once bully helped Peter get Mj off of the blonde and Mj tried clawing at Peter to get back at her. Peter wrapped his arms around her waist and she slowly broke into his embrace. "Shut the fuck up Alexis! You don't know what kinda shit she has to go through!" Flash said, angry at the blonde. "It's really fucked up! I'm not even friends with her and I can tell it's fucked up. Shits hard to deal with you asshole." He added, aggressively shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Go back to your country! You and your slutty ass girlfriend!" Alexis shrieked. Peter dropped his hold on Mj and lunged for the blonde. "THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL HER!?" He yelled, getting grabbed by Flash and Ned. "Shit Parker!" Flash yelled pulling him back. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!" Peter yelled again. Alexis stared in shock. "THATS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND YOU DIPSHIT!" He yelled trying to push off Ned and Flash, succeeding but only for a second.

Alexis scoffed and scurried off with her friends. Flash and Ned let go of Peter and he swung around to find Mj holding on tightly to her sweater. Tears were falling down her cheeks. "Shit Mj" He breathed, his voice cracking. Peter stumbled towards and and scooped her into his arms. She collapsed against him and cried silently into his shoulder, and clutched onto his sweater. She picked up her shattered shield and slowly let go of Peter. She wiped away her tears aggressively and sighed. "Lets just get this day over with." She seethed, then took Peter's hand and walked to class with him.

School dragged on for the pair. Finally, the bell signaling lunch rang and Mj met up with Peter at his locker. "Hey bub" Peter said softly, brushing her hair out of her face. She smiled weakly, then dropped it and sighed. "C'mon let's go to the table" he said, taking her hand in his and closing his locker with his other hand. She nodded and walked with him, their steps falling into rhythm.

They sat the table and Mj took out her sketchbook, not really know what to draw. She leaned her head against Peter's shoulder and sighed heavily. She finally started sketching and slowly came to the realization she was drawing the couple in front of her. Ned and Betty. She huffed out a sigh and shut her book then shoved it into her bag. She curled his fingers against Peter's sweater and steadied her  breathing. "Mj.. you okay?" Ned asked quietly, worry present in his words. She sighed and nodded, then leaned against Peter's chest.

"Awe. Look at sad little Mj." A voice rang out in front of her. Peter looked up and his expression melted into shock. It was Liz, but she was standing, and her eyes were glowing the same green as Mysterio's powers. The cafeteria started crumbling around the students in the room and screams rang out from everywhere. Peter pulled Mj out of the way of the piece of ceiling falling and wrapped his arms around her middle. She stared wide eyed as Liz grinned and threw rubble towards them. She braved herself, but opened her eyes when she felt herself falling. She looked up from the ground and saw Peter with his arms crossed in front of him.

"Peter!" Mj yelled as the ground under her cracked. He stuck his wrist out and shot a web at her wrist as the ground gave away under her. She gasped and grabbed the web before she could fall. He gripped onto the other side tightly and grunted as he pulled her out of the hole in the floor. She grabbed onto his waist and curled herself up and onto his lap. She let go of the web and jumped up on the table. Peter shot a web at Liz's wrist and it covered her fist.

"Not fucking again" Peter hissed.

Wowowow guess who finally decided to update 😔✌🏻

I know this is terrible ughhhhhhh. I've been really unmotivated with this story lately but it's almost over :((((((
Anyways I didn't edit.. not a surprise tho oops.

I also made a book about IT. Like IT oneshots and I'm pretty stoked about that so if you want to go read that.. please do?? :))