I Was

Mj opened her eyes and they slowly adjusted to the dark. She blinked a couple of times, then looked around her room. She looked up and saw Peter passed out next to her. She blushed and slid out of his grasp quickly, then walked out of her room and into the kitchen. "Mj!" Abby said, grabbing her sisters wrist. Mj turned and faced her sister, "Oh hey.." Abby let go and looked at her as if she was supposed to go on. "What?" Mj said quickly. "Uhm care to explain why Peter was knocking on your window sobbing his eyes out?" Abby said, pushing her sister softly. "I uhm.. see I can't really tell you why he did that.." Mj said quietly. "You don't know huh?" Abby said, crossing her arms. "I mean he never said why but I have a hunch on what happened. But I still can't tell you. It's up to him to tell you and I don't think he's gonna want to." Mj said, crossing her arms to mock her sister. Abby sighed, "Are you sure? Is it really that serious?" Mj stiffened, suddenly having a quick flashback of the day he came back to the hotel with cuts and bruises everywhere. "Yeah.. it's really serious" Mj said softly.

Abby nodded and turned around, then walked to her room. Mj grabbed her backpack off the kitchen counter and pulled her phone out of it. She checked the time and it read 02:37 am. Mj widened her eyes, then quickly ran back into her room to see Peter still asleep. She quickly climbed out of her window and ran down the fire escape, then climbed through Peter's. She walked out of his door and saw May sitting on the couch. "Aunt May!" Mj exclaimed. "Michelle?" She said, upon seeing the girl. "Hey I just wanted to tell you you don't have to worry about him. He's with me he kinda had a really bad panic attack and came up to my room. He's passed out right now so.." Mj said quickly. May sighed, then stood up. "Thank you for telling me Mj.. I'll go to bed now and make sure you remind him school was canceled because of the snow" May said. Mj nodded, then went back up to her room.

Peter was awake and looking around with wide eyes when Mj came back. "Mj" He breathed out, his shoulders relaxing as his voice cracked. She walked towards him and sat next to him, smiling sadly, trying to cheer him up. His face broke into a smile and Mj's expression light up. "That worked!?" She said, putting her hands on his face. "Of course.. I love seeing you smile" He said, a smile still plastered on his face. She felt the blood rush to her cheeks and her face burned. "Don't need to flatter me that much. Also go down to your room and get clothes so you can sleep comfortably." She said, pointing at the window. He nodded and stood up.

She changed into her pajamas, then turned and saw Peter climb back in, but with pajama pants and a T-shirt. She sighed heavily as he hugged her against his chest, both of them leaning on each other for support. Mj felt her body slowly falling and Peter moved his body so her could pick her up bridal style and lay her down on her bed, then laid next to her and pulled the blankets of them. She curled up against him and he held her waist. "My god you're adorable" he blurted. She smirked and looked up at him, he was covering his mouth. She chuckled, then pulled away his hand and kissed him gently. "Thank you Parker. You're not so bad yourself." She mumbled, pulling away.

He sighed and rested his hand on her neck, softly tangling his hands in her curly hair and playing with it. She closed her eyes and a smile grew on her lips as she leaned into his chest, a sigh falling out of her mouth. She slowly fell asleep, wrapped in the only person who can make her feel safe's arms. Peter ran his hands through her hair a couple of times before falling asleep, his hand resting in her hair and his other arm holding her waist securely.

Peter woke up to Mj shifting in her sleep. He looked down at Mj, and his heart stumbled in his chest. Holy shit she's adorable, he thought. She was leaning against him, the top of her head just slightly under his chin. Her eyes were closed softly and she just looked so peaceful. "My god" He breathed out quietly. He saw her shift and her eyes fluttered open, and she looked up at him. "Hi" She said, then pushed out of his arms as she sat up. "Noooo" Peter groaned, pulling her back down. She chuckled and sat up again. "I want to shower, and you should too Loser" she said. He sat up too, "Are you saying I smell bad!?" She giggled at his fake hurt. She turned and looked at him for a second, as if she was thinking, then she opened her mouth, "Yes. Now get out and take a shower."

Mj got out of her bed, and saw him stumbled out of her window. She shook her head, then walked to her closet and grabbed a towel and a change of clothes. She sighed and walked to her bathroom.

After she showered she pushed her damp hair out of her eyes, then walked out of her bathroom with her dirty clothes in her arms. She walked into her room and threw her clothes into her hamper. She looked up and jumped when she saw Peter standing in her room. "Oh.. hi" she chuckled. He smiled, then walked towards her. He kissed her gently, and she pulled away. "You know my door is open right?" She giggled. He rolled his eyes, then shot a web at the door, making it shut behind her. He moved his hand to her neck and kissed her again, and she leaned into it.

Peter felt his senses tingle and he pulled away quickly as Mj's door opened. "Mj- oh. Hi Peter" Abby said, then leaned against the door frame as she crossed her arms. "Uhm Hi Abby" he choked. She smirked and looked at her sister who was blushing slightly. "Anyways, lovebirds, I'm going out. Don't do anything stupid. I'm looking at you Peter." Abby said, getting up and walking out the door. "Hey!" Peter said defensively. Mj snorted and walked to her bed. Abby smiled at him, then shut the door.

"She was questioning me last night. She kept asking me why you were here. I didn't tell her anything but.. do you want to tell her?" Mj said, sitting up. "Yes. I trust her." Peter said. Mj nodded, then stood up and rushed out of her room, just catching her sister in the doorway. "Abby wait- Peter said he'll tell you." Mj said quickly. Abby turned, then closed the door and walked towards her sister. "Hmm okay." Abby said, then walked into Mj's room.

Peter was pacing, and whirled around when he felt her presence. He turned to Mj, his eyes wide. "Mj I don't know anymore! What if it's dangerous for her? I don't want her to die because I told her. I don't want you to hate me if she dies because she knows.." he said shakily, then tried to breathing but ended up freaking out more. Mj walked forwards and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Then it will be up to Abby. You're putting yourself in danger if you tell him to tell you." Mj said to her sister. Abby nodded and sat down in Mj's desk chair.

Peter sighed and pulled away from Mj. Then he looked up at the ceiling. "You might get scared" Peter said. Abby shrugged. Peter lifted his hand and pointed his wrist to the ceiling and shot a web, pulling himself up. "No Way!" Abby said, standing up quickly. "I wasn't expecting you to reply that quickly.." Peter said, then shot and web at Mj and pulled her up with him. "Peter I swear to god put me down." She said, holding onto him for dear life. He chuckled and shook his head. "Y-You're Spider-Man!" Abby yelled. Peter dropped to the floor and Mj squealed, then smacked him.

"Shhhhh! It's a secret Abby!" Peter scolded. "Okay! Okay I'm sorry! I'm just.. confused. Wait! If you're Spider-Man.. doesn't that mean you were really close with Tony Star-" Mj slammed her palm against his sisters mouth but Peter still heard it. His heart dropped and he looked down at his feet. "Peter- hey she didn't know.." Mj said, quickly letting go over her sister and grabbing Peter's face. He nodded and pulled away from her. "I was." Peter said, then walked to the window and climbed out.

Guess who's too lazy to edittttttt