Accidental meetups

Peter woke up to a loud noise of Ned making breakfast. He groaned and sat up, careful not to wake Mj up. She was still clutching the little stuffed animal in her arms and was curled up in a loose ball. He sighed, and walked to his closet. He threw all of his close in his suitcase, and got dressed. Then he grabbed his phone. He dialed a number and put the phone up to his ear. "Hey, Happy. The trip got canceled so like... can you come pick us up?" He said. "Seriously Peter? It's like 6 in the morning!" Happy groaned. "No it's not! It's like 8! Do you want me to call Mrs. Pepper?" "No Pete I'll come get you. I'm taking the jet, see you there" "Okay" He said, hanging up.

Mj woke up and saw Peter hanging up his phone. Then he turned to his suitcase and pushed it closed. He looked up and saw her giggling at his struggle. She sat up slowly. "Loser" She said. She stood up and walked into her room, getting her change of clothes. She put on a grey sweater and some black high waisted jeans. She tied in her converse and grabbed her suitcase. She set the stuffed moose in, then closed the suitcase and walked out of her room.

Ned glanced up, "Mj I made Bacon! You want some bacon?" She nodded, her face straight. Betty walked out with her suitcase in tow. "Morning Mj" She said. Mj nodded. "Uhm I got happy to get us a ride home so... we gotta go" Peter said. Ned groaned and turned off the stove. "Here" He said, passing everybody a plate of bacon.

Peter led them all to the secret spot Happy told him to go to. Happy opened the door for them. They all climbed on and put their luggage in different compartments. Mj rushed to the back. She curled up by the window seat and laid there, staring out the window. Peter walked towards her. "No" She said. He stumbled back. She looked at him. "I want to be alone" She said. He nodded reluctantly, then walked to a different seat. Mj sighed and looked out the window again as the jet started taking off.

When the jet landed at Stark tower, Mj immediately grabbed her belongings and rushed off the plane. Peter tried to catch up with her but he decided to let her go. She ran down the stairs, ignoring everything around her. She ran out of the building and broke out in a sprint to get home.

Once she got home, she unlocked the front door and slammed the door open. Her father, sisters , brother, little sister, and little brother all jumped in their places and looked up at her with surprise. "Michelle" He father said. She sobbed and rushed to her room, bringing her stuff with her. She pushed open her door, then slammed it shut. She locked it and threw herself against her wall screaming in agony. She sobbed harshly, letting out everything. She stumbled to her desk and pulled out the hidden razor she had. She pressed it against her wrists and sliced up and down. Blood was dripping out of her wounds. Her phone started ringing. She was still sobbing. She grabbed it, it was Peter. She thought she hit decline but she hit accept, not knowing, she threw her phone across her room. Her sobs still being heard through the phone.

Peter heard her crying. "Mj" He said. She looked up, her eyes wide. She crawled to the phone and hung up. Closing out Peter. She sobbed harder, not knowing how to control her emotions. The blood on her wrists was soaking into her sweater. She pulled it off and tumbled into her bathroom. She ran her wrists under the water and then wrapped bandages on them. She stumbled out of the bathroom and back to her room. She grabbed one of her sweatshirts and threw it on. She sat on her bed, tears still streaming down her face. She grabbed the stuffed moose and held it tightly. She sobbed roughly. Then she remembered the flannel. She rushed to her suitcase. She pulled of her sweatshirt and pulled on a T-shirt. She grabbed the flannel and pulled it on. It's scent calmed her down and it was still warm like Peter. She breathed out trying to calm herself. Then there was a knock on their apartment door. Her father answered it, "MICHELLE ITS FOR YOU" She widened her eyes, then stood up and walked down hesitantly. She looked at the door and saw Peter.

She breathed in. "Okay" She said. She walked out and closed the door. She swallowed hard. "Can I help you?" She snapped. He frowned, "Mj please let me be here for you" He stepped closer, placing his hands on her cheeks. Her lip quivered. She pulled away. "I.. I can't" She said. "Why not" He said quietly. "Because Peter! I'm just gonna lose you too! Okay? Everybody I let in ends up leaving. I'm not letting you do that too" She said angrily. "Listen Peter I love you okay? I love you so much but I can't let you near me" She added. He was biting back tears. She leaned in and softly pressed her lips against his.