Help

When they got back Peter asked Mj to hang out at his apartment. As much as she wanted to be there for him, she knew Abby would be worried about her. They got up to the stairs and Peter turned to her quickly. She smiled at him shortly, and he quickly pecked her lips. She smiled again but hide it and rushed up the stairs.

Peter dragged himself to his apartment and opened the door. May looked up from her spot on the couch and smiled at her nephew. He waved slightly, then walked to his room and closed the door behind him. He grabbed his mask and pulled it on. "Karen! Show me the new recording please" he said, sitting down on his bed.

Of course Peter.

His vision was blocked when a screen popped up in front of his eyes. He gulped when he saw Tony sitting in a chair, his hair messy and his suit ruffled.

"Hey Kid. There's a strong chance I won't be coming back from this. I don't know how we're gonna pull this off but I'm sure as hell gonna try. You know.. I'm gonna tell you this now, but I want you to know it's not your fault if I die. I didn't want to do this time travel stuff. I didn't want to do any of it. Steve... Nat.. and Scott showed up at my house. They explained what they thought about the time heist.. and the plan. I turned it all down. I had my second chance you know? I really did. I really did. After they left and after Pep, Morgan, and I all had dinner I had to wash the dishes. I splashed the water up on the shelf on accident and somethings got wet. I picked up a picture frame that got sprayed and dried it off, but I stopped before putting it away. That picture was me and you Peter. At that moment I really realized what I was doing. I was ignoring the fact that you were gone.. mostly because I didn't want to believe it. But damn kid.. you really mean a lot to me. I changed my plan. I changed my mind. I couldn't live with myself knowing that.. I didn't do anything to get you back. So I worked. I found out that what I had been planning for the last 5 years really did work.

Listen kid if I don't come out of this shithole I want you to know the most important things ever.

Kid... you know that you mean a lot to me, and we're both a lot alike.. obviously in different ways. But we're both orphans.. we're both super-hero's. We're both extremely terrified of losing our loved ones... which is why I'm doing this.

Listen Pete.. you were definitely like a son to me. And I really.. really hope you saw me as a father figure. I never wanted to let you down and I always wanted to protect you.

Please kid if I don't make it back.. please promise me you'll keep her safe. Keep her safe. My god she's the most important thing to me in the world. And promise me that you will live on as Spider-man.. and that you'll keep New York safe.. and that you'll continue being the energetic, spunky, geeky, loveable kid I know.

You're a good kid Peter.

I hope I see you soon."

Peter stood up as he ripped off his mask. He sobbed painfully and stumbled around his room. He slammed into his wall and slid down to the floor, tears falling out of his eyes as he felt his already broken guard shatter.

He tried breathing in but he couldn't. He choked on his sobs and tried desperately to calm down. Then he heard something. A noise. A voice. His voice. It was coming from his mask.

"I just want to tell you this Peter. If you find someone or something that makes you feel safe and happy.. go to then. Make it a habit so when you can't control yourself, your body immediately goes to them."

Mr. Starks voice was heard. He stumbled to his feet, then climbed out his window. He ran up the stairs of the fire escape, his tears not slowing what so ever. He knocked loudly and waited while he sobbed, and stumbled around. Then the window swung open. "Mj-" he choked, then stopped himself when he saw Abby. "Peter? Oh my god what's wrong!" She said. He shook his head, tears falling faster as his mind raced with thoughts and his heart pounded in his chest. "I need her.. while I can still think please let me in" He choked out. Abby nodded and opened the window wider.

He crawled in and noticed Mj wasn't in her room. "She's in the bathroom. She'll be here in a second" Abby said, then rushed out of the room. Peter stumbled back again, his mind swarming with thoughts and words and memories. He sobbed loudly, and his hands went to his scalp, pulling at his hair while he couldn't think straight.

Mj rushed into her room after Abby told her Peter was there.. and crying. She shoved open her door, then crumbled at the sight of him. His hair was being pulled by his hands and he was curled up in a ball against her wall. She closed her door, then rushed forwards and grabbed his wrists. "Peter!" She said loudly, trying to break him out of the trap in his mind. "Peter c'mon please" she whined, trying to pull his wrists. When he breathed in, his hands moved away from his face. She took her chances and pushed her hands against his face and neck.

His eyes opened and he looked up, but he was still sobbing and shaking. Her touch calmed him down though. He was slowly calming but it wasn't going fast enough. "Peter I need you to hear me" She said, trying to get closer to him. He moved his hands from his hair and pushed them onto her her head, he tangled his fingers into her loose hair. "Good. Good Peter distract yourself from pulling your hair" She said softly. His legs started loosing from the tight ball he was curled up in. She crawled closer into his lap and started running her hands though his hair.

His breathing was slowing and he was shakily taking larger breaths. He was staring into her eyes but it was like he didn't even see her. She wiped away his tears and continued running her hands through his hair. He moved his hands from her hair to her face and held her cheek. She did the same and he leaned into her hand. He moved his hands to her waist and pulled her closer, crying into her shoulder and hair as she cooed calming words to him, while playing with his hair and rubbing his back.

After a while, she started to help him move up to her bed so they weren't sitting on her hard floor. He sat down and she curled up next to him, but put pressure on him so he would remember that she's real, and he's real, and everything he can see and feel is real. He started crying harder so she quickly pulled his face towards hers and stared into his eyes. "Peter. Look at me. Listen, I know how you feel okay I can feel your pain. Just look into my eyes. I'm real, you can hear my heartbeat. I'm real Peter breathe, it's okay."

He stared into her eyes, tears slowly leaking down his cheeks. She wiped them away with her thumbs, and Peter leaned against her hands. "Thank you" He croaked out. "Always Peter" She breathed out. He slowly leaned towards her and pressed his lips against hers. She leaned into the kiss and he wrapped his arms around her waist protectively. Then she pulled away and hugged him tightly.

Ooo sorry for this lame filler I just decided that I show Peter helping Mj too much and not enough Mj helping Peter... i will start working more with the plot next chapter but until then, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also I didn't go over it to make sure it was correct grammar wise//I didn't edit it so sorry lmao

😗✌🏻