Funeral

Peter woke up to shuffling under his arms. "Peterrrr" he heard Mj groan as he held her closer to him. "Stooop I want to get up" she mumbled. "Nope." He said, his voice raspy and deep from the morning. "Fine." She said, smirking. "I'll make you let me go then." She said, and he looked at her with raised eyebrows. She leaned forwards and kissed his neck, making him shudder and his arms weaken. She giggled and slid off the bed.

"That's unfaiiirrr." He whined as she stood up and walked to the window. "I'll be back in just gonna shower and check up on them." She said, then slipped out of the window and up the fire escape. She walked out of her room and made eye contact with someone she wasn't expecting. "Dad?" She whined, stumbling back. "Hey miche" He said, leaning his head back on the cabinet. "I got released for a little to talk about the funeral." He said bluntly, not even trying to cushion the blow. She blinked and felt her face get hot as she grew angry.

"Whatever. Where's Jewels and Alex?" She said, trying to ignore the pain. "Don't know. Your grandparents left with them when they saw I was back. Said something about I'm a bad influence on Alice's children. They said they didn't know where you were. Where were you?" He said. She clenched her jaw, "I was with someone who actually cares." He raised his eyebrows and nodded, "Are you sure they care? Why would they care about some sad little girl." She swallowed painfully and looked down at her feet.

"Even if he leaves me, it will be better than being in jail." She snarled, maintaining the shield she puts up at school, but never with her dad. She turned on her heel and walked to Abby's room. She grabbed the bracelets she had been wearing the day it happened, and she slipped them on her wrist. She sighed and looked around the violet room. She smiled sadly and walked out, then strutted past her dad and went into her room. She jumped in surprise when she saw Peter laying on her bed. He sat up with a goofy grin but it dissolved when he saw her expression.

Her eyes were watering and she was biting her lip. Her hands were clenched tightly and her face was red. "Mj?" He croaked out, standing up and walking towards her. She breathed in painfully and closed her eyes tightly, causing a few tears to fall down her cheeks. He stepped towards her cautiously and she whined and stepped back until she hit the door loudly and slid down. Peter crouched down next to her and tried taking her hand. "NO DONT TOUCH ME" She screamed, pulling her hands away and making Peter flinch.

The scream was loud, extremely loud to him and he covered his ears. She kept sobbing and loud knocking was heard from the door. "Mj c'mon." He sighed, his voice cracking. He pushed his hand to hers and she shot her head up, her eyes meeting his. She felt his touch, she felt him, and she let her guard down. "Peter." She mumbled, before pushing herself into his arms and hiding her face into his chest. She sobbed and held onto his sweater tightly. Her door opened and her dad looked down at the couple.

Peter's arms were wrapped protectively around her body and she was curled in between his legs. She was clutching his sweater when her dad tried pulling her from him. Peter grew angry at the man because of Mj screaming to let her go. Peter grabbed Mj's waist and she grabbed his collar, and he pulled her closer to him, making her father let go. "When someone tells you to stop, you should stop." Peter snarled, hugging the sobbing Mj. "Who even are you kid?" Her dad said angrily. "I'm Peter Parker. And I'm her..

"Boyfriend. And he protects me more than you ever will."

Her dad growled and tried grabbing her hand but Peter reacted and grabbed her dad's wrist, and clenched his hand tightly. "Don't. Touch. Her." Peter snarled, and pushed his wrist back. "Get out of my room" She growled, stepping forwards a little bit. Her dad shot her a dirty look, then left the room and slammed the door behind him. She turned back to Peter and swallowed painfully. He gave her a week smile and she sighed heavily. "I don't want to be here anymore." She mumbled, then pulled away from Peter and pulled a large suitcase from her closet.

"Mj?" He said, walking towards the girl who was now throwing clothes into the suitcase. "I'm gonna stay at a hotel." She spoke, looking up and meeting his eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head, "No.. why don't you just stay with me?" She raised her eyebrows and chuckled softly, "You really think May would let me move in with you?" He nodded quickly, "Yes. Of course she would she wants to protect you just as much as I do." Mj rolled her eyes and face Peter. "At least ask her first." She said, leaning against her closet.

Peter practically threw himself out the window. He walked out of his room and almost slammed into his aunt if it wasn't for his spidey senses. "May!" He exclaimed, grabbing her shoulder. "Peter!" She mocked his excitement. "Is it okay if Mj moves in? She could have the spare bedroom... she just really doesn't want to be in that apartment anymore." May parted her lips, then nodded. "Of course Peter. If she ever needs anything make sure she knows I'm always here to help her." Peter nodded vigorously, then took off back into his room.

Ew gross I hate this chapter but ya girl has some writers block. Idk I'll probably post in like a week or something... idk but I'm also writing a Mileven story you should go check that out all my ST fans😔👊🏻

I also didn't edit again so like 🤡🤡