Edward's pov

It was 1:30 am and I was in the girls room watching my beautiful Crystal sleep.(She has to wear sexy pajamas!Everything she wear's show's off her curves.Oh god it's hard to keep my hands to myself,I don't think I can hold myself back anymore.)I thought,after that I placed a small kiss on her lips.But I had to stop but if she always wear stuff like this then we will have a lot of kid's.I heard someone mumbling a little so I started looking around to make sure nobody was awake,but then I heard it again and I was surprised because it was coming from Crystal.I smirked when I heard her start to say my name and how bad she want's to kiss me.I would have kissed her one more time but I had to get back and talk to my family about her being my mate,and hopefully Rose will be happy and so will everyone else.

....

I just walked into my room and saw everyone was there.

Me: "Um,did Alice already tell you?"

Esme: "Tell us what dear."

I looked at Alice.

Alice: "I didn't say a word."

Rose: "What's going on?...oh my god,you aren't proposing to Bella are you?"

Me: "No!Because I broke up with her last night."

I saw Esme had a shocked face,Rose was smiling,Carlisle looked worried a little and Emmett and Jasper just looked confused.I saw Alice was smiling but already she knew why.

Carlisle: "Why did you do that son?"

Me: "Because I found out that my true mate is here."

Emmett: "Who?"

Rose: "Oh, please let it be Crystal Black!"

Alice: "Why?"

Rose: "Because she is my friend and soon to be best friend,plus I think they would be cute together."

Me and Alice smiled at her.

Me: "It is Crystal,Rose."

Rose: "YAY!!!"

We all laughed at her.

Alice: "Oh my god!Should I tell them the vision I had or show them?Because Dumbledore showed me how and gave me a miniature bowl full of water.But I can make it show all of us."

Me: "Yeah,but I will do it because Dumbledore said since us being vampire's our memory that we pull out won't leave our minds."

Carlisle: "It will just copy it."

Me: "Yes."

Jasper: "Come on, show us."

I walked over to the bowl and copied my memory of the vision Alice had and put it in the bowl.I tapped it twice and saw a picture of me and Crystal.

Edward was in a field laughing and smiling.When he looked to his left they saw that red and black haired girl who was also smiling.But then they notice her eyes they were golden mixed with her light blue color.Her and Edward kissed and while they did they saw a wedding ring on both of they're finger's.

Edward:"I love you Crystal,my beautiful wife."

Crystal:"And I love you too Edward,my handsome husband."

???:"Mommy!Daddy!"

They both looked and saw a little girl with bronze hair and light blue eyes.She ran and jumped into Edwards arm's and hugged him.

???:"I love you too,daddy!"

Edward:"And I love you."

Crystal:"I love you, princess."

???:"I love you too mommy!And I love you baby brother."

When she said that she placed her hand's on Crystal's belly.She looked like she was five months pregnant.

After the memory was done everyone was shocked but smiling too.

Me: "My question is how are her eyes like that?"

Carlisle: "Because it is her witch gene,she will be a vampire but she will still have some human treats like getting pregnant for one thing."

Rose: "I can't wait.Oh my god you guy's have to hear her sing.She has a beautiful voice and she writes her own song too."

Carlisle: "I'm sure we will.But right now this school year ends tomorrow and me and Esme have to talk to Dumbledore in the morning."

I tried to read Carlisle's mind but he blocked me again.So everyone just went to their own room's and relaxed,while I thought of what my life will be like with Crystal by my side.