Crystal's pov

We had just finished our love making but we still laid there. 

Me: "I have an idea." 

Edward: "And what is it?" 

Me: "We should hunt and then go swimming." 

Edward: "Ok,let's go." 

We got up and changed into some clothes,then we went hunting.I caught a few deer while Edward got a mountain lion.

Edward: "Ready to go get our swimsuit's on?" 

Me: "Yeah,I'll race you." 

He smirked. 

Edward: "You're on.1..2..3!"

We ran threw the forest laughing and I got to the door first.I started laughing. 

Me: "I win!" 

Edward: "Yeah,you did but now we need to get our swimsuits on." 

Me: "What are we waiting for then?" 

He laughed when he saw me running to the closet.After I came out in my bikini I saw him waiting for me in his swimming trunks. 

Edward: "Ready?" 

Me: "Yeah!" 

We ran until we stopped at a waterfall. 

Me: "Wow,it's beautiful." 

Edward: "It dosen't compare to you." 

I smiled. 

Me: "Alright my charming husband-"

But before I could finish I was picked up.Edward picked me up and jumped off the cliff.After we came back to the surface laughing,I splashed him. 

Me: "You jerk,now you aren't going to get lucky tonight." 

Edward: "Oh,really?" 

Me: "Yeah,you-"

I was cut off by him kissing me while I had my back against the waterfall.I pulled away smiling. 

Me: "You think that will get me in the mood?" 

He had that crooked smirk on his face. 

Edward: "No,but this might." 

Me: "What-"

I gasped as he started to grind himself against me.I tried to fight it just to annoy him,but then he started to kiss my neck.I couldn't hold back my moan,which caused him to let out a loud lustful growl.I started to do the samething to him,next we were ripping off our swim wear and started to have even more fun in the water.We did that for three hours and then we went to the house for more fun.lol.I was so tired that I fell asleep on top of my husband.