Crystal's pov

I was standing there smiling when I saw Ron and Hermione running out of the house.I looked and saw everyone coming out I saw Charlie Weasley who was like a big brother to me and Hope.

Both: "CHARLIE!OUR BIG BROTHER!" 

We ran and jumped into his arm's,laughing while he picked us up and spun us around.He let us down and we walked over to our guy's. 

Me: "Well,you guy's already know Jacob and The Cullens." 

Hope: "We have more people we want you to meet."

We walked to the pack. 

Me: "Ok,this is the rest of Jake's pack and their imprint's."

Hope point's to them while saying their name's.

Hope: "Ok,we have Sam,Emily,Embry,Jared,Paul,Rachael,Kim,Quil,Seth and Leah."

I noticed Leah and Charlie staring at each other.I looked at Edward and smiled even bigger.

Me: "Hey L!Girl talk now!"

I grabbed her hand and pulled her away.I laughed when I saw she was still in a daze when we stopped. 

Me: "L!?"

Leah: "Huh?"

Me: "You imprinted,didn't you?"

She blushed and nodded her head.

Me: "That's so great!"

Leah: "Really?"

Me: "Yes!You deserve a imprint more then anyone!"

She smiled and hugged me. 

Me: "Now you get to know Charlie while I go to get Harry."

Leah: "Ok!Be careful please." 

Me: "I will."

.......

We were getting ready to leave when Carlisle told us that he was going to call the Dinali's to help us.While he did that we each road our brooms to Harry's house.When we got there Ron and Hermione were in the front so they knocked on the door.It opened and there stood Harry smiling,he was hugging them.I walked in after Hope and Jacob. 

Me: "There is my little brother." 

Harry: "Crystal!" 

I laughed when he almost tackled me to the ground.

Me: "Come on,we need to let everyone else in."

He dragged me inside while I dragged Edward in more.When everyone was in Mad Eye started talking.

MadE: "Alright, Hope rides with Jacob,Crystal goes with Edward,Ron with Tonks,Hermione with Kingsly,Fred with Arthur,George and Remus,Bill and Fleur,Dongus you're with me."

Harry made a fuss over us becoming him,Hermione pulled out some of his hair.Me, Hope,Fleur,Fred,George,Dungus,Hermione and Ron took the potion.We each went with out protector,Harry went with Hagrid.Me and Edward were flying to the Burrow,spells were being fired.

Edward: "WE'RE ALMOST THERE!"

Me: "STUPIDFY!"

While I finished shooting a spell at a death eater,I felt a pain on my left shoulder.I looked and saw that my shoulder had a hole in it.

Edward: "ARE YOU OK!?"

Me: "MY SHOULDER GOT SPLINT!"

I saw a death eater was about to cast a spell at Edward.Instead of using my wand I put my hand out and shouted.

Me: "STUPIDFY!"

After that death eater went flying I felt myself losing blood.Everything went black.