Esme's pov

I was in the hospital wing helping Carlisle with some potions.I smiled because I was giving him a quiz of health potions. 

Me: "What is the potion that cures-"

I stopped when we heard screaming and when we got to the door we saw students running.I was about to ask what was wrong but I got my answer when we saw apart of the castle explode.I saw my kids along with the trio and Jacob.

Alice: "Why are they doing this?!"

Crystal: "Their followers of Voldemort!" 

Hope: "Those are also the death eaters that escaped Azkaban!" 

I saw Crystal looking at a women who was smiling and shooting spells around.She had a angry look,she was about to run after her but Hope stopped her.

Hope: "You'll get you're revenge soon but now isn't the time."

Carlisle: "We'll talk when we are safe."

We all went into the hospital wing.We watched the window and saw fire everywhere. 

......

After everything was over,we walked out of the hospital wing.We walked where a big crowd and when we got there and saw a horrible site.We saw a body laying on the ground,I gasped when I saw it was Albus.I held Carlisle who I saw looking shocked and sad at the loss of his life long friend.He told us that it was Albus was the one who helped him with his bloodlust.They were like brothers,Crystal,Hope and Harry always said he was like a father figure for them.I saw Harry crying over Albus's body,I also saw Crystal and Hope crying.Harry stopped crying on that Ginny girls shoulder and ran to Crystal.Edward now was hugging Crystal and Harry.