Edward's pov

We were in potions class talking about a love potion.When I smelt it I smelled chocolate,cherry's and cherry blossom's.When we kiss I can only taste the cherry's and chocolate.When I saw her outfit for today,let's just say my pants started to get tighter.I kept whispering naughty stuff in her ear,which would cause her to giggle.

Crystal: "Pay attention,love." 

Me: "But it's hard too when you're wearing that."

Crystal: "Try."

I tried my best to pay attention but I couldn't take my eyes off of her.I smiled when she buried her face in my chest.When Harry and Ron came in we watched them fight over a book.But Ron won,he got the new one and Harry got stuck with an old one.

.....

During class we had to make a potion that can cure death or something,I watched Crystal who wasn't doing it by the book and nether was Harry.

Hermione: "How did you do that?" 

Harry: "You crush it not cut it."

Hermione: "No,the book says to cut it."

Harry: "No,really."

After we were done Slughorn went around checking everyone's potions.He went to Crystal first.

Slughorn: "Ah Miss.Black!Let's see how you did." 

He dropped a rose petal in the cauldron.He smiled big.

Slughorn: "Very good Miss.Black!Severes told me you were always his top student.He even gave you more potions to learn more then everyone else.Very good indeed!"

Crystal: "Thank you,sir."

He then went to Harry and dropped a petal in the cauldron.

Slughorn: "Good lord,one drop could cure us all!"

......

Slughorn: "Now I only have one vial of liquid luck."

Crystal: "That's ok professor!Harry can have it!"

Slughorn: "You sure my dear?"

Crystal: "Of course!" 

She walked over to me smiling.

......

Me and Crystal was walking down the hall holding hands,when Slughorn comes up to us.

Me: "Hello,professor." 

Slughorn: "Ah Mr.Cullen and Miss.Black just the students I wanted to see.You see I always have a special dinner for my top students.I was wondering if you two would like to come?" 

Crystal: "I would love too!"

Me: "You can count me in."

Slughorn: "Great!I'll see you there!"

We watched him walk away.

Crystal: "I can't wait for the dinner party!"

Me: "Me ether."