Harry's pov

We won! During the second battle I had to finally go up against Voldemort,one last time.It took a lot of energy out of me but I actually defeated him,I walked into the Great Hall with Ron,Hermione and Penny,who held my hand while we were walking.I smiled and walked over to my new big family,but I couldn't find C,Hope,Jake or Edward anywhere.

Ron: "Where is Jake and Edward?"

Me: "I also want to know where my sister is?"

Penny: "And mine."

I saw Carlisle's face and it gave me a bad feeling,and I was afraid to ask but I know I have no choice.

Me: "Where are they Carlisle?"

Carlisle: "The four of you need to follow me."

He started walking with us behind him,we finally stopped at a small door.

Carlisle: "Now before I open this door,I must warn you that it isn't a pretty sight."

Me: "Ok."

He nodded and opened the door and when we stepped inside we saw two figures sitting beside two beds.I started crying when I saw who were on the beds,it was Hope and Crystal on the beds with Jacob and Edward by their sides.

Me: "Please tell me their not-"

Carlisle: "No but their injury's were so bad that we-"

Penny: "You what?"

Carlisle: "We had no choice but to change them."

We all gasped.

Ron: "How long do we have to wait?"

Carlisle: "Two,maybe three days.All of you will be staying with us until then."

We all nodded but Hermione suddenly spoke.

Hermione: "I have find my parents and give them back their memories."

Carlisle: "That's fine,come on we are getting ready to leave."

I suddenly remembered Teddy,Remus's son.

Me: "Carlisle we have to go get Teddy because Remus said I was his godfather."

Carlisle: "We will and we will help you take care of him."

Me: "Ok,and-"

Carlisle: "Before you ask,yes you will be moving in with us.And whoever wants to also."

Ron: "Can I move in,if that is ok with my mom.It just gets boring out there."

Carlisle just chuckles and nodes his head yes.

Me: "Well that conversion should be fun."

Ron: "Shut up Harry."

We walked of the room.

Carlisle: "Would you like me to talk to her for you Ron?"

I smiled when I saw Ron look down at his feet .

Ron: "Yes,please."

Carlisle: "Ok."

........

I was sitting with Penny in my arm's and watched Hermione try to ask Ron out again.

Ron: "Hermione,I'm sorry but I just don't like you in that way."

Before she could say anything Molly runs up to Ron and hugs him while crying.And what she said to him not only shocked him but me and everyone else.

Molly: "You be a good boy for them,ok?"

Ron: "I will mom,I promise."

After awhile we all left and went to the Cullen's house,and when we got there we all looked it in a awe.

Esme: "We will add some more rooms,you just need to tell us want you want them to look like."

Me and Ron nodded our heads along with Penny.I saw Edward and Jacob rush in the house with Crystal and Hope in their arm's,I walked around the house with Ron.

Me: "I don't think we are ever going to be bored again Ron."

I laughed has he was still looking around in a awe state.And so my new life begins.