Edward's pov

I was laying in bed so we can discuss our wedding date,I was about to say somthing but she ran and jumped on the bed.I looked at her pajmas and smiled.

Me: "Thank's for not teasing me."

Crystal: "You're welcome,that just means more teasing on our honeymoon."

Me: "I can't wait,but we need to figure out when the wedding is going be."

Crystal: "I think it should be in two weeks."

Me: "Really?"

Crystal: "Yeah,and plus we need to play baseball before we get married."

Me: "You want to play?"

Crystal: "Yeah,sounds like fun."

Me: "Ok,the next time that there is a storm then you will get a chance to play."

Crystal: "Yay! Ok,so October 28th then?A wedding would be a great birthday preasent!"

I laughed.

Me: "Ok,the 28th of October for you're 18th birthday."

Crystal: "I can't wait."

Me: "Me ether."

I kissed her lips and they felt so warm and sweet,I was so afraid that I would never get to taste them again.I almost losted her,when Carlisle and Sam found them we were so scared that we lost them,but mostly me and Jacob were the most scared.Can you picture finding you're soul mate and then lose them,me and Jake would die if would lose our mates.Our wedding is finally set,I want everything to be perfect for her because I want to try and give her the dream wedding she has always wanted.I noticed that it was quite,I looked down and saw that Crystal was asleep,I looked confused at first but then Carlisle did say that her witch gene would give her human traits.I guess sleeping is one of them,I smiled more when I thought about our future children,a girl with my hair and her eyes.I pictured that our boy would have her dads black hair with my green eyes,both pale and flawless.I watched my beautiful fiance all night and continued to picture my future with Crystal.

........

The next morning the girls were going to shop for the wedding stuff and for the rooms of our new housemates or I should say our siblings.I was waiting on Crystal.

Me: "Sweetheart,you're going to be late!"

Crystal: "Coming!"

She came in with a pretty outfit on,ever since she found out that we would be able to have kids she has been dressing more of an adult.I can see the difference in her from when I first meet her to now,she even asked Alice and Rose to help her pick out some new cloths out.

Crystal: "Are you ready to take the guys shopping for their rooms?"

Me: "Yes,are you ready to do everything else?"

She laughed her beautiful laugh which always makes me smile.

Crystal: "Yes,now me and the girls are going to the mall."

Me: "Alright and so will we."

We laughed and kissed before going downstairs.

Me: "Everyone ready to go?"

All: "Yes!"

Crystal: "Ok,let's go!"

Me and the guys took Harry and Ron around the mall looking at stuff for their rooms.Ron just wished he had everything in his room because everything is so new to him,so we got him the stuff that he really liked.