Bella's pov

I was at the Cullen's Halloween party,which turned out to be a birthday party for that bitch Crystal.I just sat there in the shadows watch those two bitch's that took my true love and my best friend.Edward sang a beautiful song to the birthday bitch.It pissed me off more when I saw them kiss and hug.After that bitch was done singing, her and that other bitch.(Now is my chance to let those bitch's know that nobody takes anyone from me!)I thought.So when I saw that Edward left I smiled then walked up to them.When I got to them I grabbed their wrists. 

Me: "HEY BITCH'S!HOW DARE YOU TAKE WHAT'S MINE!"

Crystal: "What do you mean we took what's yours?" 

Me: "I'M TALKING ABOUT EDWARD AND JACOB!" 

That bitch looked at the other bitch Hope.

Hope: "Did Edward tell you about her?"

Crystal: "No,what about Jake?"

Hope: "Nope."

I couldn't believe they haven't talked about me.

Me: "IT DOESN'T MATTER!I WAS HAPPY AND THEN YOU TWO BITCH'S CAME ALONG AND TOOK WHAT'S MINE!" 

I saw Jake and the Cullen's looking at me with a disappointed look.

Me: "THEY ARE MINE! NOT YOURS!YOU STAY AWAY FROM THEM!"

Crystal: "NO! I AM NOT GOING TO STAY AWAY FROM EDWARD BECAUSE I LOVE HIM! WITH ALL MY HEART!AND IF HE EVERY ASKED ME TO BE HIS WIFE! I WOULD SAY YES IN A HEART BEAT!"

Hope: "I'M NOT GOING TO STAY AWAY FROM JAKE OR THE CULLEN'S!BECAUSE JAKE IS MY SOUL MATE AND I AM GOING TO BE WITH HIM UNTIL I DIE! AND THE CULLEN'S HAVE BEEN A SECOND FAMILY TO US!YOU HAVE YOUR PARENTS WE DON'T!"

I was shocked because I didn't expect them to yell back.I saw Rose,Jake,Edward and Alice walk over to us.

Me: "I WILL GET THEM BACK!" 

Crystal: "WE WILL FIGHT FOR OUR TRUE LOVES AND OUR FAMILY!" 

Hope: "WE WOULD EVEN DIE FOR THEM! WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT OR DIE!"

Rose and Alice stood in front of me,while I got pissed more when I saw Jake and Edward hold those bitch's.

Alice: "I think you should leave, Bella."

Rose: "Yeah and stay away from my sister's and brother's."

We all looked at her with shocked faces.

Jake: "You just called me you're brother." 

Rose: "Yes,because you are going to be married to one of my sister's.But you're still a mutt."

He laughed. 

Jake: "That's the Rose I know!" 

I couldn't help but be mad at them.Because when me and Edward were dating,they couldn't stand each other.I was so pissed that I pretended to leave and while I walked past them I slapped Crystal across the face.I heard a growl when I looked around and saw it was Edward and Rosalie.

Rose: "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY SISTER EVER AGAIN!" 

Edward: "LEAVE BELLA,NOW!"

With that I ran out the door.