Bella's pov

I was already late to class because I woke up late.I ran all the way to biology and when I got there I was stopped by Mr.Stewart. 

Mr.St: "Why are you so late Ms.Swan?"

Me: "My alarm clock stopped working on me."

Mr.St: "Get a new alarm clock.Now you have a new seat."

Me: "W-Why?"

Mr.St: "Because I placed Miss.Black in you're old one."

I looked confused but when I turned around I got pissed because I saw that freak Crystal sitting in my seat.But what pissed me off more was the fact that Edward had his arm around her shoulder.I sat behind Edward now but I'm still near my Edward.So I just starred at him threw the whole class.

......

I just got my lunch and when I walked over to my friends I saw the Cullens and the bitch's.When I looked closely at the table I was shocked at the person with them.It was JAKE!(Really!He is going here now!)I thought, I sat down. 

Jess: "Why didn't you tell us that you and Edward broke up?"

Me: "Where did you hear that?" 

Mike: "Edward." 

Me: "Oh."

I was so screwed,I'm going to bitch slap that girl for taking Edward away from me.I looked at their table and saw Edward whisper something in the bitch's ear witch caused her to giggle.