Epilogue

*Couple Days*

Crystal had her little boy, he looked just like his grandpa Sirius.He had dark curly black hair,his nose,ears and his laugh.But he has Edward's green eye's when he was human, and his crooked smile.

*Couple Years Later*

Jacob and Hope named their twins, Maggie Crystal Black and Remus Albus Black.They all are teenagers now, Sammy stopped ageing at 17.Sammy and Ron are dating now,George is mated to Sam and Emily's first daughter Pipper.Bree and Alec are doing great, so are Fred and Jane.Hermione and Remus are best friends, so are Sirius and Maggie.Leah and Charlie are married, Leah is pregnant with their first child.Harry and Penny are also  married and has two boys, Christian Jasper and Emmett James Potter (EJ for short).Ginny and Riley are doing great too, they are on their honeymoon.The Cullens and Blacks love visiting the Volturi,and the Denali's.Charlie S. and Tonya also got married.Edward and Crystal has a 17 year old (Sammy), a 13 years old(Sirius),12 year(Lilly),8 year old (Peter),5 year old (Adam) and Crystal is pregnant with their sixth child.Lilly has red hair and brown eyes,Peter has bronze hair and blue eyes,Adam has black hair with brown eyes, and the new baby girl is named after Crystal's mother, Jennifer Molly Cullen.She has green eyes and red hair.Edward and Crystal got the big family that they have always wanted.