Rosalie's pov

Today was Christmas day and we are just waiting on Crystal and Edward.Esme was looking shocked when she saw when most of the big gifts were for her from Harry and Crystal.Before she could say anything we saw Edward come with Crystal wearing a very pretty dress.

Me: "You look very pretty." 

Crystal: "Thanks, Rose." 

Me: "Your welcome." 

They sat down while Carlisle passed out the presents.

Carlisle: "Now,who should go first?" 

Crystal: "I think Harry should go first."

Edward: "I agree."

We all agreed that Harry would go first.

Harry: "Ok."

(What Harry Got.Candy from Ron,Books from Hermione,Music from Me and Emmett,Quidditch stuff from Alice and Jasper,Games from Esme and Carlisle,clothes from Crystal and Edward,and a photo album from Hope and Jacob.)

Harry: "Thank you!I love you all!"

All: "Love you too!"

Carlisle: "Ron,you're turn."

(He got candy from Hermione,Harry,Me and Emmett,Music from Carlisle and Esme,Joke stuff from Alice and Jasper,Shoes from Hope and Jake,and cloths from Edward and Crystal.)

Ron: "Thank you everyone!" 

Hermione got all cloths but also other things from Crystal and Edward.Emmett got all cloths,samething with Carlisle but he also got other things too.Jasper got some clothes and stuff too.Crystal got Edward cloths and a watch.She got Alice a lot of stuff,same for me too.We loved our sister's ring and necklace.Esme opened hers and hugged Crystal and Harry.

Esme: "Oh, THANK YOU!But where did you guys get these."

Crystal: "They were just sitting in a lot off box's,it looked like they never got opened." 

Harry: "Crystal told me how great you are with antique's,so we agreed to give them to you."

Esme: "I will take great care of them,I promise!"