Edward's pov

I am currently watching my nine month pregnant wife sleep.Yes,it has been two months and Jacob and Hope are still on their honeymoon.Everyone is out for the day because Harry is with Charlie for father's day but Crystal said she will take him out tonight.Ron and both of his brother's are with their dad,my siblings are out hunting for three days,and Esme went to Island Esme with Carlisle for three days.So it is just me and my beautiful wife.I smiled when I started whispering in her ear.

Me: "Time to wake up,my love." 

Oh,yeah I never mentioned that both Charlie's and Harry are turned.Anyways back to my wife :).

Me: "Come on love,you get me all to yourself all day today.We can do anything you want to do."

She was about to say something about staying in bed but I beat her to it.

Me: "Except stay in bed."

I chuckled when she groaned.

Crystal: "Fine but you will have to make me a glass of mountain lions blood." 

Me: "I can do that." 

I got off the bed and helped her up.

........

A few minutes later she came down to the kitchen in alittle sundress.

Me: "You look beautiful,love."

Crystal: "And you don't look bad yourself...ugh."

I saw her hold her stomach,which had me worried.

Me: "Are you ok?"

Crystal: "Yeah,I'm fin-"

*Splashing sound*

We both looked down and saw water everywhere. 

Crystal: "Uh oh,my water just broke....Ahh!"

I picked her up and ran to the hospital room,and set her down on the bed.My phone was ringing off the hook but I ignored it because I had to tend to my wife.I grabbed towels,hot water,blankets and a baby outfit that Rosalie had bought her for my first fathers day with her.But surprisingly she is going to be my father's day gift.It has been two hours and the ringing will not stop.Crystal is fully dilated and I am about to tell her to push.

Crystal: "E-Edward?"

Me: "Yes,my love?" 

Crystal: "C-Can you...call...Rose...and...put her...on speaker..please."

Me: "Ok."

I kissed her head and called Rose,who picked up real quick. 

Rose: "How is she?"

Me: "I'm about to tell her to push and she wants me to put you on speaker." 

Rose: "Ok."

I put her on speaker and laid the phone down next to her. 

Rose: "C!"

Crystal: "Ahhh!"

Me: "Sweetheart! On the count of three I want you to push as hard as you can." 

Crystal: "O-Ok."

Me: "One..Two..Three!"

She started pushing as hard as she can.

Rose: "You can do it C!"

Crystal: "Ahhhhhh!"

*Crying Sound*

I smiled down at our little princess.I can feel the venom in my eye's,so I knew I was dry sobbing.

Me: "She's here."

Crystal laid back smiling.After I cut the cord,cleaned her off and changed.I went over to Crystal and placed Samantha in her arms. 

Crystal: "Welcome to the world,Samantha Hope Cullen." 

Me: "Happy Birthday,princess."

Crystal looked at me and smiled. 

Crystal: "Happy Father's Day,my love."

Me: "Best present ever."

We just sat there watching our little girl when we heard dry sobbing on the phone. 

Crystal: "I'm sorry Rose,we forgot that you were on speaker phone." 

Rose: "That's alright...we are almost home anyway." 

Me: "How far?"

Rose: "We will be home tomorrow...anyway I'm going to let you go."

Me: "Ok."

Crystal: "We love you all!"

All: "Love you too!" 

I laughed while hanging up the phone. 

Crystal: "You never told me that I would be tired after pushing out a baby."

I laughed at her joke,then kissed her head.

Me: "Forgive me,love...here you get some sleep and I will take care of her while you rest."

She smiled and gave me our baby girl. 

Crystal: "You sure?"

I nodded my head yes. 

Crystal: "Ok."

I watched as she fell asleep real quick,so I closed the door and walked to the nursery with little Sammy wide awake.I spent hours of my first fathers day with my newborn daughter.