Crystal's pov

It's been five month's and I look like I am about to pop.I am nine months pregnant now and during that time we have been tracking Hermione down.She just stopped writing me and every since then we have been looking for her.I know she is having trouble accepting the fact that Sammy is Ron's mate and not her.I am at mine and Edward's house, in the shower.I still crave stuff but mostly Edward's touch and spicy chicken sandwichs.Edward took Ron, Harry, Penny and Sammy to the main house.Jake and Hope is so excited because they found out that they are expecting twins, a boy and a girl.Alice told us that Hermione is Hope and Jake's son's mate.She also said that my little boy and Hopes little girl are also mates.It makes since as to why me and Hope are always are together, well if I'm not with Edward.I smirked when I heard the bathroom door opened.

Me: "Sweetie!"

Edward: "Yeah!"

Me: "Want to come play with me in the shower?"

I smiled when I heard rustling of clothes and then felt two strong arm's wrap around my waist.I turned around and kissed him on his lips.I think you can guess what happens next ;p.

.........

Me and Edward are on our way to go get Hermione,we held hands all the way.

Me: "I still can't believe that our little princess looks like she is twelve years old."

Edward: "I know, it really is hard to believe."

Me: "And soon we will have our little prince in our arm's."

Edward: "That's true and I can't wait."

Me: "Me ether."

.........

After a few hours of driving we pulled up to an old abandoned house.

Me: "This place looks like it should be condemned."

Edward: "It should, well let's go get Hermione."

He got out and ran to my side, when he opened the door he took my hand to help me out.And we walked to the creepy house together.

..........

After Edward ran through the house to see if it was safe and looked for Hermione,he came back.

Edward: "Come on, love."

He took my hand then led me up the stairs.When we walked into a room we saw Hermione sitting in the corner crying.

Edward: "She isn't mad anymore but she is scared."

Me: "Why?"

Edward: "Because when she had a dark voice in her head telling her to kill Sammy.She thinks that we are mad at her and came to say that we don't want her."

I started crying then I ran to her.

Me: "Herm, sweetie.Please look at me."

When she looked at me I could see the fear in her eyes.

Me: "Sweetie, we aren't mad at you and we want you back with us.We missed you so much, everyone has a little dark voice in them.But the trick to making it go away, is to surrounded by the people who love you."

Hermione: "I'm so sorry! I just couldn't take it! I realized that I wasn't mad at Ron and Sammy! I was just mad because everyone seems to have a soul mate but me!"

I hugged her.

Me: "But Herms, you do have a soul mate."

Hermione: "Where? Because I don't see him."

I laughed.

Me: "That's because he is in Hopes belly.Just like how we had a feeling Ron was Sammys because how I always wanted him around.It's the same with you,Hope and her son want you around them."

Hermione: "Really?"

Edward: "Of course, and you want to know something?"

Hermione: "What?"

Edward: "Jacob and Hope said that you can even live with them."

Me: "Now I want you to get up..and give me a big hug.Just watch out for my belly."

She laughed then got up and hugged me.Then we drove her to La Push so she can spend time with Hope.