Esme's pov

It is so nice to have all of us getting along and just sit down and talk and laugh.I smiled when I saw Molly talking to Jane and Fred.Penny and Harry are doing great in their relationship,Ron was just turned and he hasn't stopped smiling because we had told him that Sammy (The baby) is his mate.Hermione has been acting very strange,she gives Crystal a glare when nobody is looking,hardly ever talks anymore.Leah and Charlie are doing wonderful and so are Ginny and Riley.Irina finally found her mate, his name is Laurent.Tonya and Charlie(Swan) are dating and couldn't be happier. 

Alice: "Everyone done eating?!"

Everyone: "Yes!"

Alice: "Great! Now it is time for presents!"

Crystal: "Good! Maybe it will calm this little girl down." 

I smiled when she rubbed her large belly.

Hope: "She kicking again?"

Crystal: "Again? She never stopped."

We laughed at her.Carlisle and Edward started bringing all the gifts over.

........

After awhile she was done opening all the presents and smiled thanking all of us.

Me: "That girl has alot of doll houses and porshlien dolls."

I smiled when she giggled and gave me a nod.

Aro: "It's getting late and we really need to get going." 

He looks at Crystal and smiles when he sees her yawning. 

Aro: "Plus I think someone is tired."

They all said their goodbyes along with the pack and the others.I looked at Crystal to see if she wanted anything to drink but smiled when I saw her sleeping next to Edward. 

Me: "I think you should take her up to bed Edward." 

He nods and gently picks her up and gose to the room.

Emmett: "So are you two going to come back from you're honeymoon with Hope knocked up too?"

Jake and Hopes faces went red from embarrassment.

Me: "Emmett!"

Emmett: "What?"

Me: "There is no need to embarrass them."

Emmett: "Fine,I'll behave for now."

I sighed and went upstairs.