Crystal's pov

It was 9:30 at night and I am sleeping in Edward's room while they fix my room.Hope is staying at Jake's house until her room is fixed.I am laying on the bed in my pink pajamas reading a book.I was reading The Diary Of Anne Frank.I felt the bed shift and I smiled when I felt hands rubbing my neck.

Edward: "I should give you a neck rub more often.Because you're neck has a lot of knots."

Me: "It's called being stressed."

He chuckled. 

Edward: "I have somewhere I want to take you tomorrow."

Me: "I can't wait,so when are we going to start school?"

Edward: "We start Monday."

Me: "So, in two days."

I turned over so I was laying on my back,while Edward was still on top of me.

Edward: "So,what do you want to do?"

I smiled.

Me: "You."

I laughed my ass off when I saw his face.

Edward: "You are such a tease."

Me: "I know,but that is one of the reasons why you love me."

Edward: "True.You should get some sleep." 

Me: "Ok."

I cuddled up to Edward and fell asleep.

.......

The next morning I got up and got dressed.I ran down stairs and into the kitchen.I pored me a bowl of cereal and happily ate it.When I was done I washed my dish and put it away.I couldn't help it!So I turned around to face Edward and gave him a big kiss.

Edward: "Good morning to you too."

He laughed when I kissed him again.When I pulled away I smiled more when I saw his face.He was looking at my outfit with hunger and lust in his eyes.

Edward: "You are so going to be punished when we get married." 

I laughed.

Me: "Bring it."

He smiled and shook his head. 

Edward: "You ready to go?" 

Me: "Yeah!"

We walked outside and when we were outside he put me on his back.

Edward: "You better hold tight,spider monkey."

I giggled and kissed his cheek.He started running fast,when he did this everything was a blur but it felt so free.Suddenly we stopped and when I saw why I was in a awe.I saw a opened field.

Me: "Edward,it's beautiful." 

Edward: "I found this when I was hunting the other day.Me and you are the only ones that know where it is."

Me: "So, it's our meadow?"

Edward: "Yes,my love.It's our meadow." 

We sat down and talked but when the sun came out his skin started to sparkle which looks like millions of diamond's.I touched his face and kissed his lips.