Crystal's pov

I can't believe that Dumbledore was dead,the same man who had become like a father to me was dead.Harry told us what happened,I'm going to kill Snape!Right now we were having a funeral for Dumbledore.I was wear a black dress that I got from Dumbledore as a gift for Christmas.Harry never left my side and nether did Edward or anyone else.

......

After the funeral Harry told us that him,Ron and Hermione are going to look for the hourcroxs so they can destroy Voldemort.Carlisle told them that if they needed a place to hide then they just have to come to our house.I hugged them and while I was hugging Harry, we started talking. 

Me: "Promise me, you will try you're best and to stay safe."

Harry: "I promise.I will see you at Bill and Fleur's wedding."

Me: "Ok,but you will see me also when we move you to safety."

Harry: "Ok,I hear you and Hope have to go to high school and finish it."

Me: "Yeah,it's a good thing that I lived by myself in the muggle world."

We laughed and I walked over to the others.

Me: "I love you,little brother."

Harry smiles.

Harry: "I love you too,big sis."

With that we apperated.

.......

When we got back to the house we saw that the door was broken but nothing was destroyed.When me and Edward walked to my room we saw Hope's room was trashed.Edward yelled for everyone while I walked to my room and saw it was also trashed but I saw writing on my wall.It says'You will regret what you took!'.

Me: "Hey guys."

Everyone came out of Hope's room and came to mine.

Esme: "Who would trash Crystal's and Hope's room's?" 

Rose: "I have a hunch."

She pointed to my wall that had the writing on it.

Jake: "Bella!"

I saw Jake and Edward glaring at the writing.