Rosalie's pov

Today we are going to train with the mutts-I mean wolf's because those newborns are after BOTH of MY SISTER'S AND ONE IS PREGNANT!I walked in Edward and Crystal's bedroom to find C sleeping.Edward was out hunting and I afford to help C get ready.She looks like she is four months now.

Me: "Crystal sweetie,it's time to get up."

Crystal: "No."

I giggled because she was acting like a little kid.

Me: "I have you're peanut butter ice cream." 

After I said that she instantly she shot up from her bed.

Crystal: "I'm up!"

Me: "Let's get you dressed and then I will give you you're ice cream." 

I took her to the closest and got her dressed.After she got dressed I took her hand and we walked down stairs. 

Crystal: "Can we have our ice cream now?"

I laughed as we walked in the kitchen and saw Ron,Harry and Esme talking. 

Me: "Yes,you and my niece can have the ice cream now."

Crystal: "Yay!"

That made us all laughed.

Esme: "I packed some food for you three and some mountain lions blood for you sweetie."

Crystal: "Thank you!"

Esme: "You're welcome dear."

Me: "Is Hope with Jacob?"

Harry: "Yes.Her, Penny and the guys are going to meet us at the clearing."

Me: "Ok, we better get going." 

We got into Emmett's jeep and drove to the clearing while C drink some lions blood.