Crystal's pov

I was in my pajamas laying down with my head on Edward's chest.It has been a week and half,we are going to Harry's on Saturday.It is Thursday almost Friday,it is 10:30 pm so we were watching The Big Bang Theory. 

Me: "You're going to stay close to me on Saturday and during the fight,right?"

Edward: "Of course." 

Me: "And you won't leave me."

Edward: "I would never leave you."

Me: "Promise?"

Edward: "I promise,I will never leave you're side."

I cuddled closer to him.

Edward: "Try not worry."

Me: "It's hard not to,I know that I am going to lose some of my friends." 

Edward: "We will try our best to keep everyone safe."

Me: "Sweetie,you can't save everyone."

Edward: "I can try."

I smiled a small smile at him and kissed him on the lips.

Me: "Never say that you don't have a soul because what you said, just proved you wrong."

He smiled at me and pulled me closer to him.After awhile I felt my eyes start to drop and soon fell asleep. 

........

It was 12:45 when I woke up and got dressed.I went down stairs and saw everyone even the pack.

Me: "Hi,everyone." 

Everyone: "Hi!"

I went to sit next to Edward,while everyone started talking about tomorrow.

Carlisle: "I wrote to Author and he said that only Edward,Crystal,Hope and Jacob can go to Harry's,the rest of us should wait with Ginny and Molly at their house." 

Sam: "Dose that include the pack?"

Carlisle: "Yes,Emily and the other imprints can too only because they are having a wedding for their eldest son, Bill."

Jared: "And after?"

Carlisle: "They will have to come back,along with the members of the pack that are going to guard them."

Hope: "But what if the death eaters attack before,during or after the wedding." 

Carlisle: "Then we would need to get them out of there fast.I think the imprints and the pack members that are coming back should stay close to Crystal.Because she is the only one right now that can appearat." 

Me: "Hopefully there isn't a full moon out on the night of the wedding." 

I smiled when Hope giggled and nodded her head.

Sam: "Why?"

Me: "Well, you know how you guy's say you're werewolf's but can shift any time you want?"

The Pack: "Yeah!"

Me: "Well in our world werewolf's do not shift into big wolf's and can't change at will.You're shape shifters but there is another name that witch's and wizard's call you."

Leah: "And what is that?"

Me: "They would call you a anamagus."

Hope: "Which is another word for shap shifter."

Sam: "How do you two know this?"

Me: "My father and Harry's father were anamagus too."

Emily: "Who are the werewolf's?"

I smiled. 

Me: "Bill Weasley and Remus Lupin."

Hope: "Bill is the one getting married and Remus was a teacher in our fourth year."

Me: "They take positions to keep them from turning during the full moon."

The pack looked at us with shocked faces.