Harry's pov

I was walking around the tent but I suddenly stopped when I saw a a girl with red hair,pale silky skin,pink full lips and bright golden eyes.She looks like an angel,I think my hands are starting to sweat.("Is this how Edward and Jacob felt when they first saw Crystal and Hope?")I thought,I turned around when I heard a chuckle.I turned around and saw Edward and Jacob. 

Me: "What?"

Edward: "You let you're guard down and I saw you're thoughts." 

Me: "O-Oh."

Jacob: "To answer you're question,yes that is how we felt when we saw our mates."

Me: "How do you guys know that I am her mate?"

Edward: "Well for us vampires,you're blood will sing to her.But witch's and wizard's blood doesn't make us want to drink it.But it does want us to be around that person." 

Me: "Is that how you knew that Crystal was you're soul mate? "

Edward: "Yeah."

He smiled while looking at Crystal with love in his eyes.Then Jacob started talking. 

Jacob: "Us shape shifters are different."

Me: "How?"

Jacob: "Well we imprint and when we find our imprint,nothing else matters.It's not gravity hold you on earth it's her.She or in Leah's case him,that person it all you think about,you aren't happy unless you are around you're imprint."

Me: "Wow,how did you two meet Crystal and Hope?"

Edward: "I first saw Crystal going into the Joke shop and she bumped into me."

I laughed.

Me: "Nice."

Jacob: "I meet Hope on the beach,I was in my wolf form when I saw her.She smelt like a vamp,but then I heard her heart beat so I stopped myself from attacking her."

Me: "Did she know you were a shape shifter then?"

Jacob: "Well she knew I wasn't a normal wolf,but that didn't matter to her.I looked her in the eyes when she bent down to kiss my nose."

I laughed some more but panicked when Crystal and Hope walking to us.They were dragging my angel behind them.

Hope: "Harry meet my older sister Penny."

Crystal: "Penny this is Harry."

Me: "H-Hi."

She smiled at me and it looked like if she could blush then she would. 

Penny: "Hi."

Me: "W-Would you l-like to dance with m-me?"

Penny: "I would love too." 

She took my hand and lead me to the dance floor,then we started dancing and got to know each other.