Esme's pov

I watched as they talked about tomorrow and smiled at all of them.We became friends and all because of two wonderful girls.I am so happy they came into our life,I know that Edward and Jacob are more happier then we are.The girls are perfect for them,they balance each other out.I can't help but worry about the war,because I have a feeling something bad is going to happen.We can't lose our girls,it wouldn't be fair.Me and Carlisle already claimed them as our daughter's.Rosalie finally found a best friend and so did Alice,the boy's are so protective over them.The pack has made Crystal and Hope members of their pack,they weren't mad when they found out that we gave Jacob a Cullen's wrist band.After awhile the pack went home,the kids went up stairs but Edward,Jacob,Crystal and Hope are watching TV. 

Me: "What are you four watching?" 

They smiled at me. 

Hope: "We are watching 'Whose Line Is It Anyways'."

Crystal: "This is one of me and Hope's favorite shows."

Edward: "You have to have a perverted mind to understand some of the jokes."

Jacob: "I don't know about Edward but I find this show funny."

Edward: "Me too."

I smiled when they gave each other a high five.They have become best friends and it was all thanks to Hope and Crystal. 

Me: "Well I'm going to lay down."

I kissed their heads.

Me: "Good night,my lovely's."

All Four: "Good night!" 

I went upstairs to find Carlisle in his study.

Me: "Hello,love."

Carlisle: "Hello,my dear."

Me: "What are you up to."

He chuckled. 

Carlisle: "Just looking at some research for when Crystal becomes pregnant." 

Me: "And?"

Carlisle: "She will carry the baby for five months and will only eat human food along with craving some blood."

Me: "We will make sure that we are prepared."

Carlisle: "I know." 

I kissed him and went in our room to start the house that I plan to make them.