161-180

Chapter 161: No Escape for Huang Xiaolong

"That's right." Huang Xiaolong's admission was aloof.

Sun Qing shuddered hearing this. In front of the guards and Steward Liu Wen, Sun Qing suddenly fell to his knees, "This little one deserves death! It was due to a moment of confusion, and I did not realize it was Young Master Huang! I should die! I should die!" He was beginning to speak incoherently, unable to string a proper sentence.

As he carried on, Sun Qing slapped the left side of his own face fiercely.

Moments later, blood was trickling down from the corner of his mouth.

The Castellan Manor guards were stupefied watching what was happening with Castellan Sun Qing.

Young Master Huang?!

All the guards and Steward Liu Wen looked at Huang Xiaolong.

However, not one of them could recognize who Huang Xiaolong was. Even so, the reaction of their Castellan explained enough to tell them that they were in big trouble!

Liu Wen and the rest of the guards swiftly knelt down like Sun Qing, not daring to even breathe loudly.

Huang Xiaolong looked at Sun Qing kneeling on the floor and said, "You're not in the wrong, stand up."

Only then did Sun Qing stop punishing himself, thanking Huang Xiaolong profusely before getting up.

"All of you go back now, I'm just passing through this place and don't want to attract attention." Huang Xiaolong spoke.

"Yes, yes, Young Master Huang!" Sun Qing nodded his head vigorously, then saluted towards Huang Xiaolong, and hurried out. All the Castellan Manor guards swiftly followed behind him with unease on their faces.

The night was calm again.

Daybreak gradually brightened the sky, and Huang Xiaolong's group of four exited Southern Cliffs City, crossed over the Luo Tong Kingdom's border, and entered Baolong Kingdom.

Stepping onto Baolong Kingdom's soil, Huang Xiaolong, Zhao Shu, Yu Ming, and Fei Hou wasted no time and headed directly to Big Sword Sect's headquarters.

On the way, Fei Hou explained the 'connections' to Zhao Shu and Yu Ming between Huang Xiaolong and Big Sword Sect, the Martial Ning Family, and Clear Cloud Pavilion.

Violent Dragon County was located at the most northern point of Baolong Kingdom, and it was full of meandering hills and mountains. Atop this mountain range stood a huge palace-like building. This was the headquarters to one of the Baolong Kingdom's prominent sects: Big Sword Sect.

Main hall of Big Sword Sect's headquarters.

Yu Chen was listening to a disciple report about matters in Southern Cliffs City, and after that, he asked, "Wei Xiaodong was actually murdered, what's everyone's opinion on this?"

Wei Xiaodong was one of Big Sword Sect's core disciples, and this time, it was Yu Chen himself that sent him to Southern Cliffs City. He did not expect that Wei Xiaodong would meet his end there, together with all the other Big Sword Sect disciples that were also killed.

"According to the report, the person that saved Sun Lin was a young man around seventeen or eighteen, and there were four in his group altogether. Castellan Sun referred to him as "Young Master Huang" with great respect. Could that Young Master Huang be Huang Xiaolong?" On the main seat, Lin Zhiren's sullen voice asked.

Someone that could raise fear from Castellan Sun with the surname Huang, and coupled with the description of that person, it was not difficult to guess Huang Xiaolong's identity.