1101-1120

Chapter 1101: The Giant Tribe

This ape-like arm also slammed down on Cao Weiran the instant it appeared.

To Cao Weiran's horror, the second ape arm was more terrifying than the first! A lot more!

A horrifying destructive palm force exuding nefarious energy slammed onto his back. Cao Weiran had no time to think; without even looking back, his palm struck at the attacker.

Rumble~!

Resounding blasts rang like neverending divine punishment lightning.

The one hundred beasts occupying the mountain were alerted, all of them looked fearfully in the direction of the mountain slope. Demonic beasts that were closer in proximity to the slope were spitting blood again and again, their bodies continuously trembling after being impacted by the overwhelming shockwaves.

Even though these demonic beasts were strong, most of them were between late-Tenth Order and peak late-Tenth Order Heavenly God Realm.

Even the three most powerful demonic beasts on this mountain were only between early and mid-First Order Ancient God Realm.

Cao Weiran's body shot forward, savagely crashed into the rocky mountain surface. The mountain shook, raising a thick curtain of dust and sand.

Cao Weiran ignored his heavy injuries, staring at the two stalwart figures looming over him in the air.

"Ancient God Realm Nefarious Devil masters!" He screamed. Furthermore, one could be a late-Second Order Ancient God Realm master while the other, an early Third Order Ancient God Realm master!

'Impossible!'

How could two Ancient God Realm Nefarious Devil masters leave the Nefarious Devil Island?

High in the air, Xie Tu and Xie Du were respectfully saluting at Huang Xiaolong, "Master."

Master!

Cao Weiran's head buzzed as if a thunderbolt struck him, 'This, this, this..!!'

Two Second Order and above Ancient God Realm masters actually addressed a late-Fifth Order Heavenly God Realm young man 'Master'?!

'That means...!' Cao Weiran's gaze fell on the Green Ice Hail Devil Bing Jiuyi standing beside Huang Xiaolong, 'That Green Ice Hail Devil is the same?'

When Bing Jiuyi first appeared, Cao Weiran had assumed he was just a hired help to protect Huang Xiaolong, while Huang Xiaolong was just paying for a service.

In the Divine World, if the price offered was high enough, a person could indeed hire an Ancient God Realm master to protect them for a certain period of time.

Huang Xiaolong looked at Cao Weiran, saying, "Cao Weiran, the treasure map." as his right hand extended out.

Enduring the pain from his injuries, Cao Weiran struggled to stand straight. When Huang Xiaolong first spoke his full name, he had thought this weak little kid wasn't qualified to speak to him, but now, he didn't think so anymore.

'However, you want to take away my Ancestral Dragon Fruit treasure map?'

A gloomy light flickered in Cao Weiran's eyes as his gaze swept over Xie Tu, Xie Du, and Bing Jiuyi.

"Fine, I can give you the Ancestral Dragon Fruit treasure map, but you must promise to let me go." Cao Weiran negotiated after struggling internally.

Huang Xiaolong shook his head, stating matter-of-factly, "You aren't qualified to negotiate terms with me."

Not qualified!