281-300

Chapter 281: What Kind of Palm Power Is This?

Qin Yang stood in front of Huang Xiaolong, looking at Lifei as he stated: "I am very disappointed." He valued this disciple the most, no wonder he was disappointed.

"I'm giving you one last chance, kill this kid, then kneel down and admit your mistake, Master will pardon you, waiving the death punishment!" Qin Yang's voice sent chills bone deep.

Lifei continued to stand behind Huang Xiaolong, persevering in her silence.

Huang Xiaolong shook his head helplessly, looks like this Qin Yang had no inclination of the situation.

"Step aside." Huang Xiaolong ordered Lifei.

"Yes, Young Lord," Lifei answered respectfully.

Young Lord?! Watching Lifei paying no heed whatsoever to his words, but replying to Huang Xiaolong with such humble respect, referring to the young man as Young Lord, the fury and killing intent erupted in his heart. Momentum soared from Qin Yang's body, as sand and stones scattered and whorled up into the air with Qin Yang as the center. In the next second, everyone saw a gigantic dark silhouette materializing behind Qin Yang, three zhang tall, with four hands and blood-red eyes, as thick black vapor weaved around its bodyㅡthis was Qin Yang's martial spirit, Ghost Shadow.

The Ghost Shadow was another kind of top grade necro-martial spirit.

Summoning the Ghost Shadow martial spirit out, Qin Yang's strong momentum rose further still. This made Jie Dong and Liu Chong that were battling Fan Encheng surprised, all three of them inevitably looked towards Huang Xiaolong's direction.

Gradually, Qin Yang's eyes turned black, tinted with glowing blood-red. "Brat, call out your martial spirit, if not, you might not even have a chance to do so later." Qin Yang glanced at Huang Xiaolong and taunted in a condescending voice of an esteemed senior.

Huang Xiaolong digressed by shaking his head, "No need."

"No need?" Qin Yang was taken aback.

"Correct." Huang Xiaolong added simply, "Against you, there is no need."

Qin Yang was powerful, comparable to the previous Nine Fiend Sect Sovereign Hu Han's strength, despite that, in Huang Xiaolong's opinion, there was no need to summon his martial spirits.

A little more than a month ago, Huang Xiaolong could already defeat Hu Han, and more than one month later, his strength had continued to increase every day, reaching mid-Xiantian Seventh Order.

Huang Xiaolong's words only served to add oil to Qin Yang's already flaring anger, pushing it sky-high! Arrogant!

Qin Yang's robe fluttered fiercely, then his whole body blurred as if turning invisible, at the same time, his martial spirit shone with a dark light, and Qin Yang disappeared in a flicker. Akin to a specter in the darkest of night, he appeared right in front of Huang Xiaolong.

"Go die!"

Qin Yang's blood-red eyes glowered at Huang Xiaolong, spilling with rage and icy murderous intent, both hands spread into palms that aimed straight for Huang Xiaolong's chest.

In Huang Xiaolong's vision, Qin Yang's palms doubled in size inexplicably, turning red as if they were stained with fresh blood, emitting a nauseating smell at the same time. The palms brought with them scorching heat as they pierced forward.

Without hesitation, Huang Xiaolong raised his hands and struck against Qin Yang's bloody palms, but Huang Xiaolong's palm seemed to contain no power at all, soft and bending like the seaweeds in the water, while Qin Yang held disdain in his heart seeing that the ignorant young man dared to underestimate him, to actually counter his attacks with both palms.