681-700

Chapter 681: "Master!"

Afraid that Huang Xiaolong's group didn't understand the gravity of the situation, Jia Liang emphasized the Chief Alchemist Grandmaster Association's strength, urging anxiously, "In the past, there was a super family's Grand Elder that caused some trouble at our headquarters. He merely injured an ordinary Alchemist, but our Chief and several Elders executed him on the spot!"

"Moreover, that Grand Elder was killed right in front of that super family's Patriarch, despite the Patriarch's request for mercy!" Jia Liang added at the end.

Detecting Jia Liang's worried expression, Huang Xiaolong couldn't resist smiling, "Don't worry, nothing will happen. Who knows, maybe when your Chief arrives, he won't make things difficult for us after seeing how handsome my Master is."

Shi Xiaofei couldn't help laughing hearing this, her face bloomed like a flower.

The Ascending Moon Old Man gave Huang Xiaolong a stern look, saying, "You little brat can stop the flattery, this old man already knows he's born good-looking, do I need you to advertise this?"

Shi Xiaofei's lovely sound laughter sounded again.

Jia Liang was dumbfounded watching the exchange between Huang Xiaolong and the Ascending Moon Old Man, feeling an impulse to vomit blood. Where exactly did this pair of master-disciple jump out from? In this situation, they were still in the mood to joke around!

The surrounding disciples also felt their face muscles twitch watching the two of them.

At this time, inside a mansion not far away from the Alchemist Grandmaster Association, Lin Pinghai was guiding two disciples in their alchemy practice. Lin Pinghai's hands danced in the air like butterflies as a long line of elixirs flew up from the table, falling into the large black furnace placed at the center of the yard.

This was a high grade refining technique named Fluttering Butterfly Hands.

Lin Pinghai said to his two disciples, "Watch carefully, try to comprehend the crucial points of this Fluttering Butterfly Hand, gentle and ever changing!"

As his hands continued to move, the airflow in their surroundings became noticeably slower and gentle. Following Lin Pinghai's hand movements, the elixirs in the air swirled in an unpredictable rhythm, up and down, forward and backward.

When all the elixirs were inside the furnace, Lin Pinghai suddenly made a big motion of stretching his arms out as if his hands were two giant wings, like he was about to take off.

Powerful spheres of fire flew out from Lin Pinghai's body.

"This is the Great Roc Rising Waves!" Lin Pinghai added, "It is a good pairing for the Fluttering Butterfly Hand, one soft, one hard. The Fluttering Butterfly Hand's essence is soft and ever-changing, while this Great Roc Rising Wave focuses on strength and speed!"

At this point, Lin Pinghai's hands movement gradually became faster, leaving a film of afterimages. From afar, he resembled a great roc flapping its great wings again and again.

Waves of fire rushed forward, faster and faster, into the furnace.

As an Elder of the Alchemist Grandmaster Association, one had to admit that Lin Pinghai indeed possessed high-level alchemy refining skills. Whether it was his control of fire or his comprehension of refining techniques.

A short while later, Lin Pinghai stopped.

The furnace cover spun to the air as a resplendent light burst out from the furnace, while round medicinal pellets floated up.