641-660

Chapter 641: Attacking the Golden Dragon Peak

"Congratulations for advancing to Seventh Order God Realm, League Leader!"

Lin Tong, Ceng Leng, Deng Xuan, Jin Tieshan, and the rest who rushed out of the main hall saluted, lauding words of congratulations in a sonorous voice.

A joyous laughter came from Jiang Yu, nodding his head. Raising his right hand, he simply pointed a finger to his front. Not the slightest energy fluctuations could be detected, but before Lin Tong and everyone else's eyes, the large hill in front of them crumbled like a sandcastle without warning.

This frightened and amazed Lin Tong and the All Dragons League members.

"Now that League Leader has broken through to Seventh Order God Realm, he's the number one among the elite disciples!"

"That's right, even if Huang Xiaolong, Gudu Jiu, Pan Haicheng, Wang Xiaomei, and Long Junze, these five people jointly attacked, they still wouldn't be League Leader's opponents!" Deng Xuan and several others moved up, fawning all over Jiang Yu.

"Huang Xiaolong?" At this name, Jiang Yu's interest was piqued. In recent years, most of his time was spent in seclusion, thus this was the first time he was hearing Huang Xiaolong's name.

Lin Tong and everyone present immediately reported everything they know about Huang Xiaolong to Jiang Yu, each of them adding a sentence here and there. Jiang Yu listened, from Huang Xiaolong winning the first place in the disciple selection assessment to being received as the Black Warrior Institute Principal's personal disciple, and his eyes narrowed.

When it reached the part of the outer disciples assessment, hearing that Huang Xiaolong defeated a late-Second Order God Realm Wang Biaoyuan, once again snatching the first place, he was shocked within. Moreover, during the inner disciples' assessment, the fact that Huang Xiaolong actually won over Xiang Mingzhi from the Azure Dragon Institute raised his shock to extreme astonishment.

But, when Lin Tong and the rest reached the point where Huang Xiaolong was promoted to an elite disciple, snatching the Golden Dragon Peak upon his arrival at the Red Flood Mountain Range, injuring the members of their All Dragons League and even declaring in public that he would be taking all the twenty-odd mountains around it, Jiang Yu's expression was turbid like muddy water.

A sharp glint gathered in Jiang Yu's eyes.

"League Leader, because you were in death seclusion, we dared not disturb you this entire time." Jin Tieshan's foghorn voice rang out. "League Leader, now that you've broken through to Seventh Order God Realm, you must help us vent this injustice ah! That Huang Xiaolong, just because he's a little bit stronger than us and also the Institute Principal's personal disciple, he did not put our All Dragons League in his eyes at all! Now, Gudu Jiu, Pan Haicheng, and the others are laughing behind our backs, that several hundreds of our All Dragons League brothers are afraid of Huang Xiaolong, this one person!"

Lin Tong, Deng Xuan, and the others also clamored incessantly, their anger rising at the mention of Huang Xiaolong.

Jiang Yu raised his hand, calming everyone down.

"Come, all of you, accompany me to the Golden Dragon Peak!" Killing intent poured out from Jiang Yu's body.

"Yes, League Leader! But, I heard that Huang Xiaolong went out a few months ago, he's not at the Golden Dragon Peak!" Jin Tieshan said, "At the moment, there's only his family and a bunch of Saint realm subordinates left there!"

A sinister grin flashed across Jiang Yu's face, "If it's like that, we'll collect some interests first. When Huang Xiaolong that punk comes back, I'll play well with him at that time!"