1021-1040

Chapter 1021: The Lin Family Fort Under Attack

While the He Family and the other three families were preparing to attack, inside the Lin Family Fort, Huang Xiaolong was standing in front of the treasury. Following Lin Chaoqun's memories, he formed a strange seal with his hands, then sent it to the circle on the golden door.

Following this, the golden door of the treasury gradually opened up.

Huang Xiaolong took a step inside, sensing the abundant spiritual energy that rushed out. Within the spiritual energy were various layers of divine pellet qi as well as medicinal herb qi.

Furthermore, he detected the aura of a spiritual vein.

'Spiritual vein!'

'This...' Joy crept up Huang Xiaolong's face as he hurried into the treasury, even the golden horned little cow couldn't wait to enter, its tail standing vertically from excitement.

Every time the little cow was happy, its tail would be pointing skyward.

Huang Xiaolong surveyed the hall upon entering, looking at the various divine armors, weapons, as well as godheads lying in piles. Right in the center of the hall was a majestic furnace.

From it, wisps of divine pill qi were flowing out!

In just a few steps, Huang Xiaolong reached the furnace. Circulating his godforce, the restrictions placed on the furnace cover were easily broken. When he looked inside, the furnace belly was filled with various kinds of divine pellets.

At a single glance, there seemed to be at least twenty to thirty kinds of divine pills, and there were at least three to four hundred pellets of each kind.

Huang Xiaolong's breathing quickened.

When he obtained the first place in the Submerging Dragon Ranking, one of the rewards were one hundred Dragon Cloud Pills refined by a high-level Heavenly God Realm cultivators, whereas now, there were almost ten thousand divine pellets inside the cauldron, their quality comparable to the Dragon Cloud Pills he received.

Just these ten thousand divine pellets were enough to help him breakthrough to late-Second Order Heavenly God Realm.

Taking a deep breath, Huang Xiaolong moved further into the inner section of the treasury. The large hall was divided into an inner and an outer section.

The inner section was lined with rows of jade drawers. In some drawers were jade bottles filled with various divine pellets, while in others were different kinds of herbs that were at least ten million years old or above. There was a small amount of twenty-million-year-old medicinal herbs elixirs, a few even reached thirty-million-year-old!

Huang Xiaolong's eyes sparkled looking at these herbs and divine pellets.

Even an Ancient God Realm master would go green with envy at a thirty-million-year- old herb elixir.

Those divine pellets contained inside the rows of jade bottles were definitely much more valuable than the ones inside the furnace, otherwise they wouldn't be kept in the inner section of the hall.

Huang Xiaolong subsequently tilted his head upward, looking straight at the large spiritual vein floating above the inner hall.

It was light blue, emitting a soft water element aura that filled the space above the inner hall.

The Divine World's spiritual veins were graded from one to ten, just like the divine stones, and above grade ten spiritual veins were the chaos spiritual veins. The Extreme Yang Fire Ore spiritual vein that Huang Xiaolong refined on the Volcano Isle was top grade two.