601-620

Chapter 601: We'll Leave As We Please

Just when Wuyue was about to attack, Zhang Quan suddenly reached out to stop him. Facing Huang Xiaolong, he said, "Huang Xiaolong, considering the fact that you're the Black Warrior Institute Principal's personal disciple, as long as you give us one billion, we can overlook your discourtesy. I'm well aware that you bought the True Dragon King's beast cores at the last Black Warrior Auction House for thirty billion, therefore, one billion is nothing to you."

Zhang Quan's words stupefied Huang Xiaolong for a moment, and second later, he started laughing from indescribable anger.

These two Wuyue and Zhang Quan were but hired hands he got from the Azure Sea Firm to protect his parents. Using a more pleasing term, they were guards, but stripping all niceties, they were but slaves of the Luo Tong Residence! Now, not only did they not know the distinction between master and slave, Wuyue even styled himself 'Enforcer', ignoring his parents' orders, and on top of everything else, they dared to turn the tables over to threaten him, demanding one billion with extended hands!

At Zhang Quan's words, Wuyue halted his actions and snorted at Huang Xiaolong, "One billion is too little. Huang Xiaolong, your parents, brother, sister, brother-in-law, and nephew, each person is worth one billion. I won't ask for much, just six billion. Otherwise, after I kill you, I will kill your parents, brother, sister, and others before fleeing to the Azure Dragon Galaxy."

One billion wasn't enough, hiking the price on the spot to six billion!

Six billion!

Zhang Quan was stunned but he remained silent.

Huang Xiaolong looked fixedly at Wuyue and Zhang Quan before bursting in laughter, "Initially, I only planned to cripple your arms, but now, both of you are going to hell!"

Those who dared to use his parents, siblings, and family's life to threaten Huang Xiaolong, all of them should die without exception!

It was as if Wuyue had heard the greatest joke of his life, laughing wantonly in Huang Xiaolong's face, "All of us are going to die? Huang Xiaolong, do you think you're the Institute Principal himself?"

Zhang Quan too was shaking his head at the side; did this Huang Xiaolong have a problem with his head?

Hidden in the dark, the other eight Tenth Order God Realm masters that were employing a wait and see attitude also shook their heads in mockery at Huang Xiaolong's brazen words, an ignorant and naive chick acting arrogant.

Precisely at this moment, the golden Dragon Pearl symbol between Huang Xiaolong's brows released a blinding light, rendering everyone to close their eyes from the pain. An enormous ten thousand zhang five-clawed golden divine dragon flew out.

Wuyue and Zhang Quan's arrogant demeanor instantly vanished as fear overtook them.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi peered down at the two of them loftily as if looking at two insignificant lowly existences, then his dragon claw slammed down.

Both Wuyue and Zhang Quan's faces were gray with despair, wanting to cry out but were unable, wanting to escape yet unable to move.

Pa! A sharp clear noise rang in the main hall. Just like slapping flies, the two people were flattened into human-shaped meat patties, sticking to the floor. The overpowering dragon essence force instantly shattered their Qi Seas, meridians, and souls, even destroying the time and space law threads residing in their soul seas.

Dragon Emperor Ao Taiyi transformed into a golden streak, returning to the golden Dragon Pearl in Huang Xiaolong's forehead.

The blinding light dissipated.