401-420

Chapter 401: Mister Luo Yun!

As those words drummed into Gu Feng's ears, his legs grew soft and buckled down.

"Young Noble, I, I, I made a momentarily mistake, it's, it's actually close to forty thousand years!" Gu Feng quivered.

"A momentary mistake?" Huang Xiaolong sneered.

Exactly at this moment, the sound of sharp whistling wind came from outside the hall. In a flicker, a group of people led by an old man in red robes and a head full of gray hair appeared in front of everyone in the hall.

"Mister Luo Yun!" The look of despair, fear, and hopelessness on Gu Feng's face vanished like the sun coming out behind the clouds the moment he saw the old man.

Gu Feng felt like he had just run a lap around death's door.

Needless to say, Luo Yun was a Xiantian realm expert.

Luo Yun was secretly relieved seeing that Yang Ying was unharmed when he arrived, "Miss, are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Yang Ying's heart calmed down as if she found her pillar of strength.

Gu Feng, who was kneeling in front of Huang Xiaolong, turned over in Luo Yun's direction. Then he swiftly getting up to his feet, seeking safety at Luo Yun's side, "Mister Luo, you must save me."

The Archaic Peak Appraisal Firm and Aowu Shop had always maintained a good business cooperation. In these hundred years, it was only due to Archaic Peak Appraisal Firm's assistance that Aowu Shop was able to amass its amazing wealth.

Luo Yun nodded at him before turning to Huang Xiaolong's group. But when he noticed the two giant puppets among the group, he paused for a second, revealing a contemplative expression.

In this short span of time, sounds of rushing wind continued to echo as Aowu Shop's line-up of Elders arrived one after another.

This scene made Yang Ying and Gu Feng's worries disappear completely.

Yang Ying said to Luo Yun, "Mister Luo Yun, just now this lowly commoner insulted me with vulgar words, help me cut off his tongue as punishment!" Those beautiful eyes shone with anger as her finger pointed at Huang Xiaolong.

Luo Yun and all Aowu Shop Elders' attention focused on Huang Xiaolong. However, as if having Huang Xiaolong's tongue cut off wasn't enough to vent Yang Ying's anger, she added another sentence in a sharp voice: "Then dig out his eyes!"

Despite that, Luo Yun looked as if he didn't hear Yang Ying's words, the contemplative expression remained on his face.

"Mister Luo Yun!" Noticing that her words seemed to fell on deaf ears, Yang Ying increased her voice another notch.

This time, Luo Yun was pulled out from his thoughts.

Still, Luo Yun did not act upon Yang Ying's request immediately. Organizing his thoughts, he said to Yang Ying, "Miss, I have already sent people to inform the Castellan. He will be arriving shortly, let us wait for the Castellan to decide on this matter."

Yang Ying was stunned, half thinking that her ears must have heard wrong. As South Oblast City Castellan Manor's Chief Steward, Luo Yun had always acted decisively and ruthlessly. In the past, if something similar to today's events happened, Luo Yun would've made a move by now, annihilating the other side down to the very last one! But this time, Luo Yun dared not act?!

Dare not act?

But, before Yang Ying could speak again, Huang Xiaolong's voice sounded: "Kill them!"