181-200

Chapter 181: Imperial City Battle (13)

"This is a second martial spirit innate ability!" Cheng Jian's eyes narrowed in a dignified manner as he spoke each word with emphasis.

A second martial spirit innate ability!

An ability to conceal.

"What a strong martial spirit ability!" At this moment, a Duanren Empire general behind Duan Wuhen could not help exclaiming: "Not even I can detect Huang Xiaolong's breath in this instant!"

He was a Xiantian Third Order expert!

Even a Xiantian Third Order expert could not detect Huang Xiaolong's presence; one could imagine how remarkable Huang Xiaolong's second martial ability was.

Outside the battle arena, many spectating experts were also blown away. Once again, the crowd was in an uproar.

Cui Li, Pang Yu, and the rest also searched with their eyes and spiritual senses, trying to see if they could detect Huang Xiaolong's presence on the stage.

While everyone was still searching for a shadow of him, Huang Xiaolong suddenly appeared in the air above behind Xie Puti, striking down a palm aimed at Xie Puti's back.

Just as Huang Xiaolong was about to succeed, the black flames shrouding Xie Puti flared up, engulfing Xie Puti's immediate surroundings in flames. Huang Xiaolong's expression turned grave and immediately retrieved his palm while retreating backward.

Xie Puti spun to the back.

One again, both of them stood face to face on the stage.

In the air above, both the Black Dragon and Black Flame Phoenix were still fighting, dragon roars and phoenix cries rang out endlessly in people's ears. Tremendous shockwaves burst from the battle arena, surging out with the stage as its center, rolling like thunder.

The bright sun above was nowhere to be seen, entirely blotted out by the black flames and energy emitted by the black dragon and black flames phoenix.

Watching Xie Puti, Huang Xiaolong frowned. Xie Puti's body was entirely wrapped in a protective black flame barrier, and there didn't seem to be a way to get within ten meters of him. He needed to think of a method to break through the black flames barrier.

At the same time, Xie Puti too was frowning while watching Huang Xiaolong. The moment Huang Xiaolong concealed himself, Xie Puti had no clue of his presence at all, or his location. To defeat Huang Xiaolong was much harder than he had presumed!

Two cold lights reflected on Huang Xiaolong's hands. He summoned the Blades of Asura, gripping them in his palm. The Wings of Demon on his back stretched out and Huang Xiaolong used Phantom Shadow at the same time, swinging the blades at Xie Puti.

"Wrath of the Nether King!"

Two beams of blade lights were like an awakened thousand year old volcano eruption that welled forth, akin to a stampede of thousands of beasts or a cavalry army of millions of soldiers. and the attacks immediately reached Xie Puti.

Too fast!

Xie Puti was stunned! The protective black flames shrouding Xie Puti rose up, and the Wrath of the Nether King attack actually dissolved under the heat of the black flames, swallowed up!

First rank grade thirteen martial spirit, Black Flame Phoenix's black flame was said could to be capable of incinerating all beings, and it had proven it could even devour the attacking blade lights that came from Blades of Asura.

After the black flames melted and devoured Huang Xiaolong's Wrath of the Nether King, Xie Puti flickered and disappeared. He again reappeared within meters of Huang Xiaolong with another finger attack, but this was not a repeat of Mirage Void Finger from earlier.