901-920

Chapter 901: The Beitang Family's Group Doesn't Believe

The Azure Dragon Institute Grand Elders, Ceng Chu included, were dumbfounded staring at Huang Xiaolong. Their faces were ashen, drowned in the dread of death.

Several Grand Elders felt dampness at their crotch as lines of pungent yellow liquid flowed down their legs.

Huang Xiaolong looked at Qin Yi, mockery and bloodthirst in his cold gaze, "Institute Principal Qin Yi, take out those one hundred giant redwood coffins that you ordered. For the sake of those coffins, I will leave your corpses intact."

Fear squeezed those Azure Dragon Institute masters' hearts, their bodies went cold even as they stood there.

"Huang-g, Huang Xiaolong, I'm the Azure Dragon Institute's Principal, you cannot kill me, you cannot kill me!" Qin Yi repeated, his words not making any sense.

Huang Xiaolong's lips curved into a faint smile, "Just because you're the Azure Dragon Institute Principal? Fang Chu was a core disciple of the Fortune Gate, while Yelu Chufei was the Yelu Family Patriarch."

Qin Yi's face lost all color.

Even at this point, Qin Yi couldn't believe it. Why? Why was that primordial divine dragon Huang Xiaolong?!

Huang Xiaolong was a human!

How could this be?

Most of all, how could Huang Xiaolong's strength have reached such a terrifying level?

"Impossible, this must be a dream. That's right it's definitely a dream!" Qin Yi shook his head like a rattle drum, mumbling, trying to convince himself, when all of a sudden a sword appeared in his hand, slashing down at his own arm. Pearls of bright red blood flowed down his arm.

Qin Yi looked blankly as his own flowing blood.

In the distance, a large group of people was flying in the Huang Clan Manor's direction. This group was composed of none other than Beitang Family masters.

Beitang Family Patriarch, Beitang Yiyang, spoke, "Strange, why are things so calm? Could it be the Yelu Family and the others still haven't arrived?"

"The Yelu Family should have reached Martial Spirit World already, but this place is too calm. I think they most probably have already dealt with Huang Xiaolong. With Yelu Chufei's strength, killing Huang Xiaolong shouldn't take any effort at all." A Beitang Family Grand Elder stated his opinion.

"I agree, there's hardly any master in the Huang Clan Manor, the strongest of them is only that Ascending Moon Old Man, with a mere Fourth Order Highgod Realm cultivation." Another Beitang Family Grand Elder chimed in, "The Huang Clan Manor has most likely been annihilated by now."

"The Yelu Family's actions were too swift, killing Huang Xiaolong so fast." Beitang Family Patriarch Beitang Yiyang frowned, "I had assumed Huang Xiaolong could last some time. That way, we would have arrived at the ripe time to collect the harvest with the least effort, dividing half of Huang Xiaolong's treasures with Yelu Chufei."

"Ei, those are... the Azure Dragon Institute's people?" A Beitang Family Grand Elder suddenly pointed up ahead.

"That's Huang Xiaolong? He's still alive?!" Another Beitang Family Grand Elder shouted.

Patriarch Beitang Yiyang's eyes glimmered, "Go, let's have a look."

Subsequently, all Beitang Family masters flew forward, toward Huang Xiaolong and the Azure Dragon Institute's people.

Huang Xiaolong was about to devour the Azure Dragon Institute's masters when he saw the Beitang Family's group flying over and his actions halted for a second.