261-280

Chapter 261: Begin Swallowing the Blood Swallow School

"Later on, when our Doyen achieves major completion in his Undying Devil Physique and Devil Tribulation Finger, killing Chen Xiaotian will take nothing more than a flick of a finger." Li Yunhua laughed blatantly.

The moment Li Yunhua's laughter rang out, a cold snort sounded from the void. It came too abruptly, startling the two Blood Swallow School Elders. Alerted, both turned, backs facing each other as they scanned the surroundings warily, barking: "Who is it?! Roll out here!"

Before the vigilant eyes of Li Yunhua and Liu Liyang, two silhouettes emerged from the void, Huang Xiaolong and Chen Xiaotian, revealing themselves to Li Yunhua and Liu Liyang.

"Chen Xiaotian!" Both Li Yunhua and Liu Liyang were so shocked seeing one of the two people was Chen Xiaotian that they exclaimed aloud.

Even though both of them ridiculed how useless and vulnerable Chen Xiaotian would be in front of their Doyen, deep down they understood that regardless of their opinions, Chen Xiaotian was a peak late-Xiantian Seventh Order expert, one of the hegemons of Black Demon City.

Whereas the two of them were only late-Xiantian Sixth Order.

Almost immediately, Li Yunhua and Liu Liyang's keen eyes noticed that Chen Xiaotian was actually walking half a step behind a black-haired young man, humble in demeanor, his body slightly lowered at the waist. Their sight hastily shifted onto Huang Xiaolong in astonishment.

Huang Xiaolong looked at them with cold nonchalance, "Kill Chen Xiaotian? Swallow the Sky Magi Sect?" Without waiting for a reply, Huang Xiaolong looked over to Chen Xiaotian, "I'll leave them to you, as long as they still have one breath hanging at the end."

Chen Xiaotian's eyes lit up hearing that and thanked Huang Xiaolong respectfully, "Thank you, Young Lord!" Earlier, when he heard them saying that if the Blood Swallow Sect's Doyen, Jiang Tianhua, wanted to kill him it would only take the effort of wriggling a finger, Chen Xiaotian had been suppressing the anger boiling in his veins. Because there was no order to act from Huang Xiaolong, he dared not charge ahead on his own. Now, with Huang Xiaolong's order, Chen Xiaotian shot forward with great élan, launching attacks on Li Yunhua and Liu Liyang at the same time.

"Young Lord?!" Catching the crucial term Chen Xiaotian used to address the black-haired young man standing in front of them, Li Yunhua and Liu Liyang couldn't believe their ears. Before they could figure out what was happening, Chen Xiaotian's attack already reached in front of them.

Jarred back to their senses, both men raised their arms in defense. However, relying on their late-Xiantian Sixth Order strength, they were no match for Chen Xiaotian at all. In the first wave of attack, Chen Xiaotian already displayed his Windfist Flowing Fire Palm. A palm and fist combination, instantly suppressing Li Yunhua and Liu Liyang until they were unable to put up the slightest resistance, crashing down to the ground. Wind force blasted gravel and rock debris everywhere.

"Chen Xiaotian, stop!" Spitting out blood from his mouth, Li Yunhua hollered anxiously. Liu Liyang was angry and just as shocked as Li Yunhua.

Chen Xiaotian's feet landed gently on the ground. A contemptuous snicker sounded from his throat as he struck out another Windfist Flowing Fire Palm onto the two men's chest. Throughout the battle, Li Yunhua and Liu Liyang were given no chance to summon their martial spirits out to soul transform. Screams reverberated in the air as bodies tumbled harshly on the jagged ground, sending rocks and dust flying everywhere. At the end, Li Yunhua and Liu Liyang slammed heavily against two large boulders and slid down.

Huang Xiaolong's order stated that it was fine as long as they still had a breath in them, therefore, Chen Xiaotian did not hold back. Every attack was ruthless, venting fierce rage, pounding it into the two punching bags. Chen Xiaotian did not stop there, he sent them up to the air once again and continued to assault Li Yunhua and Liu Liyang in a torrent of fists and palms.