941-980

Chapter 941: Half A Year

Watching the qi dragons swarming towards him, Huang Xiaolong activated his Archdevil Supreme Godhead, causing currents of turbulent darkness element godforce to rush out from his body and enshroud the entire length of the Dan River, forming an Archdevil Barrier.

He then punched forward, exploding with killing intent.

Whether it was a Fifth, Sixth, or Seventh Order Highgod Realm qi dragon, all of them exploded with a single punch from Huang Xiaolong!

The whole time, his Archdevil Supreme Godhead was buoyantly lapping up every strand of pill qi.

One dragon, two dragons...

Sixth Order, Seventh Order, and so on, the number of qi dragons was gradually reduced.

As Huang Xiaolong continued to absorb energy from those dragons, he clearly felt his godforce's purity increasing slightly, even his True Dragon Divine Physique was reaping wonderful benefits from their energy. After all, those qi dragons took form after years of accumulating the purest pill qi from the Dan River.

With every qi dragon Huang Xiaolong devoured, it was equivalent to refining several hundred kinds of three-million-year-old herbs, and those dragons comparable to a Seventh Order Highgod Realm master contained even more horrifying energy, equivalent to several thousand three-million-year-old herbs.

Unfortunately, those qi dragons were formed from medicinal energy and not objects of solid state, otherwise he could cultivate the Heaven Splitting Tenet as he absorbed their energy, enhancing his strength.

Soon, one hour had passed since Huang Xiaolong arrived at the Dan River.

Outside the restriction barrier, Chen Man and Zhang Xinchen exchanged a look.

Because the entire length of the Dan River was concealed behind Huang Xiaolong's Archdevil Barrier, the two of them were unable to see or probe what was happening inside. Even their divine sense was blocked outside.

While both of them were praising this darkness attribute barrier, they were also guessing Huang Xiaolong's situation within.

"Huang Xiaolong has been inside for more than an hour. Based on his talent and strength, he could stay inside for a month's time, at the very least." Chen Man reckoned in a serious tone.

From the time the Dan River came to be, there had yet anyone who could still stay inside a whole month. In fact, the longest someone had cultivated inside was twenty-two days.

This was due to the potency of the Dan River's medicinal energy, which wasn't so easily refined. In the Dan River, every passing day increased a person's internal burden.

When the person's burden reached a certain limit and was no longer able to endure the pill dragons' besiegement, they could only give up and leave the Dan River.

Zhang Xinchen's eyes glimmered, saying, "Who knows, maybe Huang Xiaolong can stay inside for two months, giving us all a pleasant surprise."

"Hehe, two months?" A sarcastic voice sounded in the two people's ears, "You lot are really treating Huang Xiaolong like a peerless genius, not even a late- Tenth Order Highgod Realm master could remain in the Dan River for that long. Moreover, this is barely relevant to one's talent."

A figure appeared in front of them in a flicker, who could it be but Sun Yi.

Then, the sounds of whistling wind sounded again. Wangu Biran, You Wushang, and other Eminent Elders arrived almost at the same time.

"I didn't expect Huang Xiaolong would choose to enter the Dan River first." Upon arriving, Jiang Bi's mocking words sounded, "Looks like he isn't as confident as he appeared about passing the Sacred Dan Temple's trial."