1061-1080

Chapter 1061: Cao Family Young Lord's Grand Wedding

Huang Xiaolong used his core disciple identity token and easily passed through the Celestial Immortal Manor's restrictions. Stepping inside, he felt as if he had been submerged in an ocean of spiritual energy, a comfortable sensation filled him.

Beneath the Barbarian God City were buried five high rank grade four spiritual veins.

These five high-grade spiritual veins formed a Five Elements Spiritual Energy Gathering formation which continuously attracted spiritual energy of the five elements from nature. It was then processed and integrated by the formation before being sent out to various residences.

Huang Xiaolong's Celestial Immortal Manor was located at the heart of the five spiritual veins.

He took a quick tour around. The courtyard had a stone mountain and garden pond, evergreen grass, flowers, and fruit trees that added a sense of tranquility.

The 'stone mountain' was piled up using waterfire spiritual stones, while the pond was actually a miniature Divine Jadeite Spring. The grass and flowers were spiritual plants at least several million years old. No doubt, the spiritual fruit trees were of the rarer kind in the Divine World.

The manor was divided into thirty-two rooms, with a front hall, great hall, back courtyard, and other common rooms, and also a training field.

Huang Xiaolong nodded in appreciation, quite satisfied with the overall environment.

Although the previous Sanctity of Order Manor on the Stone Lion Peak was also not bad, the gap was too obvious compared to this Celestial Immortal Manor.

Stepping out from the Celestial Immortal Manor, Huang Xiaolong made a trip back to the Stone Lion Peak. Even though he wouldn't be using his old manor anymore, Xiaoniū was still there waiting for him. He was going to pick up the little cow.

'I wonder how Xiaoniū is doing.' Huang Xiaolong thought to himself.

However, he was dumbstruck when he walked inside, stumbling upon the little cow performing a series of body exercises with its butt high in the air!

The movements looked strange in Huang Xiaolong's eyes, some of them enough to cause a nosebleed.

But Huang Xiaolong soon noticed that every time the little cow completed a series of movements, a fine strand of lightning force would emerge from space, drilling into its body.

This lightning force was extremely hard to detect.

Moreover, after absorbing it, the lightning symbols on the little cow's golden horns became marginally brighter.

Naturally, the little cow had noticed Huang Xiaolong's arrival, but it still continued with its exercises, ignoring him. Sensing this, Huang Xiaolong shook his head with a wry smile. Looks like the little cow was upset for being left at the Barbarian God Sect for so long and now it was sulking.

Still, Huang Xiaolong understood from watching those movements that it was practicing a kind of ancient body refining technique, hence, he did not disturb it.

A while later, the little cow finally stopped. Breathing foul qi out from its nostrils, Xiaoniū sighed comfortably, taking time to stretch its legs before turning to look at Huang Xiaolong and harrumphing coldly.

Huang Xiaolong put on a helpless smile, "Aiyo, who was it that angered my Xiaoniū? Was it that Cao Feng again?"

The little cow rolled its eyes at Huang Xiaolong, "It was Gu Ling, please go and cut off his lower part."