921-940

Chapter 921: Convening at the Divine Dan World

"I'm really curious who that person was. If such talent could be used by our Fortune Gate, would we need to fear the Wangu Clan?" On the way, Sun Yi lamented.

As the Fortune Gate Chief, Wang Yu nodded his head in agreement with Sun Yi, "Yes ah, what a pity he's dead. But this kind of monstrous genius is not a variable any sect or force could completely control, that person dying inside the Hellion Tower might not be a bad thing at all."

As the Fortune Gate group left the square, masters from super forces such as the Wangu Clan, Mu Clan, Zhou Clan, the Giant Tribe, and others also started leaving.

In these masters' eyes, several days without any movement indirectly equaled to having died inside. Even though, in another sense, this conclusion seemed a little surreal even to them, this was the truth displayed in front of their eyes.

Even the Gods were jealous of his talent ah!

Once a person's talent went beyond a certain level, even the Heavens couldn't tolerate it!

After two more days passed in waiting, the devil clan Patriarch Mo Dingtian and others still at the square finally dispersed.

Naturally, Devil Son Mo Su also followed Mo Dingtian's group. At this moment, he was thankful and finally able to relax. In his opinion, since that person had died, he was the final winner!

"Mo Su, the Alchemist Grandmaster Union's Grand Competition is coming. Get ready, a few days later I will have Mo Zhenru accompany you to the Divine Dan World." Mo Dingtian suddenly spoke.

Mo Su snapped out from his own thoughts, respectful and full of confidence as he said, "Yes, Patriarch. Please rest assured, I will definitely win the Pill God Ring in the Alchemist Grandmaster Grand Competition!"

Other than divine pellets, precious herb elixirs, and being allowed to enter and cultivate in the Dan River, the first place winner also received a Pill God Ring.

This ring was forged from numerous precious materials gathered by the Alchemist Grandmaster Union, having a myriad of wonderful uses. Not to mention that the person possessing it would have a significant level of authority and special benefits.

Mo Dingtian nodded, "Both your cultivation and alchemy talents are very high, and with your current strength, winning the first place shouldn't be difficult for you. However, at that time, you must be careful of the Wangu Clan's Wangu Ye as well as the Fortune Gate's Li Lu. These two people's talent in alchemy doesn't lose to yours."

In terms of talent amongst the Wangu Clan's younger generations, Wangu Yanhui was the uncontested number one. But in terms of alchemy refining talent, it was Wangu Ye!

Moreover, Wangu Ye had several thousand years of cultivation under his belt. His cultivation was even higher than Wangu Yanhui's, already having stepped into Eighth Order Highgod Realm.

Mo Su nodded and heeded Mo Dingtian's words, then a light of confusion flickered in his eyes, "The Fortune Gate's Li Lu?"

He already knew of Wangu Ye but since when was there a Li Lu in the Fortune Gate? This was his first time hearing this name.

Noticing Mo Su's perplexed expression, Mo Dingtian explained, "This Li Lu is a personal disciple the Fortune Gate Ancestor took in over two hundred years ago. Since she has been cultivating inside the Fortune Gate Domain, not many people outside of Fortune Gate know about her existence, however, from the information I received, this Li Lu has a very high talent in alchemy, not lower than Wangu Ye. Perhaps, she even exceeds him by an inch."