861-880

Chapter 861: Breakthrough to Highgod Realm

While all the disciples gathered outside the valley were running away in fear, the three groups of light in the space above Huang Xiaolong's soul sea continued to enlarge at a rapid speed, exceeding a diameter of twenty li in a short time.

His flesh continued to rupture and bleed, then it was mended by the four divine fires' essence as he continued to absorb the Overflowing Lightning World's purest lightning force into his body.

From the distance, Huang Xiaolong himself seemed to be born of lightning. First, his veins and meridians disappeared, then it was his internal organs, bones and flesh, completely turning into one of the most powerful masses of energy under the heavens.

Three months passed.

The three groups of light above Huang Xiaolong's soul sea now exceeded thirty li in diameter.

As the three groups of light continued to pulsate, ten thousand li radius of land shook at it beats. At this point, no one dared to be within a hundred thousand li from the valley.

While Huang Xiaolong was condensing his godhead to breakthrough into the Highgod Realm, out on the Aeon Square, Feng Yang, Liu Yun, and the rest stared fixedly at the ranking list, nervous like ants on a hot pan.

It had been ten months without any changes to Huang Xiaolong's points. Ten months ago, Huang Xiaolong was ranked 93rd, while a month later his name fell outside of the top one hundred. In the second month, Huang Xiaolong's ranking had fallen outside of the top two hundred, and now, he was already out of the top three hundred!

Watching more and more disciple gain more points than Huang Xiaolong, kicking him further down on the ranking list, it raised speculations from the observing crowd.

And because of the previous bet, despite not believing the Huang Xiaolong on the ranking list to be that black-haired young man they saw, Wangu Shuo and Wangu Changqing also checked Huang Xiaolong's progress from time to time.

"Ten months, there haven't been any changes to his points. Could this kid be injured, hence he had been hiding to recuperate?" Wangu Shuo had been watching Huang Xiaolong's name sliding down the ranks with a frown.

"That's very likely. When he shot up to the 93rd spot, it must have been when he killed Xiang Mingzhi. Although he succeeded in killing Xiang Mingzhi, it is inevitable that he would be gravely injured." Wangu Changqing nodded at his own words, "That Xiang Mingzhi was a ranked 67th, there's no doubt he was quite strong, even disciples in the top twenty would be injured in order to kill him."

"It's a pity," Wangu Shuo shook his head, "If it is as you've said, then forget the top one hundred, he won't even be able to stay within the top one thousand. At his current rate, he'll be kicked out from the top one thousand by the time the competition ends."

Wangu Changqing also showed a reluctant expression. Initially, he had been looking forward to the unexpected surprise this Huang Xiaolong might give him by making it to the top thirty, but that probability didn't look so promising right now.

Therefore, Wangu Shuo, Wangu Changqing, and the other Wangu Clan Elders no longer paid any attention to Huang Xiaolong. Disciples worthy of their attention were naturally those in the top one hundred.

This 'Huang Xiaolong' had lost his only chance to reach the top one hundred in the tournament.

Watching Huang Xiaolong fall down the ranks, Qin Yi was inwardly sneering with glee. Even if his personal disciple died and no longer had any part in this tournament, Huang Xiaolong would be the same, destined to fall out of the top thousand!