781-800

Chapter 781: Are You Stronger Than He Feifan?

When Jiang Hanzhi saw that the second person who leaped onto the battle stage was the Azure Dragon Institute's Lu Cong, shock flickered past his face, but quickly resumed his calm composure.

He looked coldly at Lu Cong, "So it's Brother Lu Cong, I've heard that Brother Lu Cong's Ten Thousand Words Dharani is the most powerful sound wave technique of the ancient times. Today's a good day to see its prowess with my own eyes."

Jiang Hanzhi had always been uncomfortable with the fact that Lu Cong's ranking on the Highgod Advancement List was higher than his.

In the last hundreds of years, he had secluded himself in cultivation and had encountered quite a few fortuitous events that caused his strength to improve by leaps and bounds. He was confident that, with his current strength, he was more than qualified to sit firmly in the top three of the Highgod Advancement List.

Today, in front of these masters from different galaxies and forces, he, Jiang Hanzhi, would awe them with his true strength.

Lu Cong detected the flavorful provocation laced within Jiang Hanzhi's words. His indifferent face suddenly broke into a boyish grin, "Since you can't wait to experience the power of my Ten Thousand Words Dharani, I definitely will not leave you disappointed."

Jiang Hanzhi's gaze turned icy. Not saying another word, ink-black strands of energy surged out from his body, turning into ink-colored clouds floating around him.

"This is the Jiang Family's Hell Frost Tactic!"

"Looks like this Jiang Hanzhi has already cultivated the Hell Frost Tactic to the ninth level, forming hellfrost force!"

The guests below talked amongst themselves in surprise.

While the guests talked and whispered, up on the stage, with Jiang Hanzhi as the focal point, layers and layers of black ice formed on the battle stage, spreading out to cover every corner. In the blink of an eye, the black ice had already arrived at Lu Cong's feet.

Lu Cong glanced down and a sudden vibrating force burst out from his feet. Rays of golden light continued to advance forward like a rippling water surface. Before the rippling golden light, Jiang Hanzhi's hellfrost force and black ice could no longer come within ten zhang from Lu Cong.

Jiang Hanzhi's eyes narrowed, but inwardly, he was shocked. He had heard that once a person's Ten Thousand Words Dharani technique reached four thousand words, they would be able to accumulate word power and be invincible amongst cultivators of the same level.

'That golden light earlier, was that word power? Does that mean Lu Cong can already use four thousand words?!'

The spectating guests were also discussing the same thing that crossed Jiang Hanzhi's mind.

"Word power! That Lu Cong has already learned four thousand words of the Ten Thousand Words Dharani!"

"It is said that anyone able to accumulate word power is invincible below the Highgod Realm!"

"The word power is comparable to a Highgod Realm master's godforce!"

Lu Cong smiled brightly as the words from the guests below entered his ears. Looking at Jiang Hanzhi, he said, "Although your Ice Frost Tactic isn't weak, your cultivation has yet to reach the tenth major completion level, thus you're not my opponent. Jiang Hanzhi, there's still time if you retreat from the stage now."

Jiang Hanzhi's expression turned ugly, bellowing with anger. The ink-black clouds around him shook as he instantly closed in on Lu Cong, swinging out his fist for the kill.